Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ry

your teammates are hanasue and recu. you love to fight for victory and pride. you sound like thats all you fight for,but you care for your teamates too.

full_824022054.jpg (F*** YEAH! I look like Yondaime! That's who's in the pic)

Anyways, I disagree. I fight for those around me, not for myself =/ I dislike fighting.

Hey, it doesn´t hurt to try.

now for a different quiz I took, a Naruto personality quiz.

Naruto personality Quiz

Your Result: Shikamaru

sigh do i have to this is so annoying "you do it or get punished" sighend of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption

Result Breakdown:

85% Shikamaru

81% Kakashi Hatake

65% Sasuke Uchiha

58% Naruto Uzumaki

42% Itachi Uchiha

34% Gaara of the desert

20% Konohamaru

7% Sakura Haruno

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Hey, it doesn´t hurt to try.

now for a different quiz I took, a Naruto personality quiz.

Naruto personality Quiz

Your Result: Shikamaru

sigh do i have to this is so annoying "you do it or get punished" sighend of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption

Result Breakdown:

85% Shikamaru

81% Kakashi Hatake

65% Sasuke Uchiha

58% Naruto Uzumaki

42% Itachi Uchiha

34% Gaara of the desert

20% Konohamaru

7% Sakura Haruno

Naruto personality Quiz

Your Result: Sasuke Uchiha

you play it cool, you arent shy you just dont want to be with other peopleend of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption

Result Breakdown:

89% Sasuke Uchiha

85% Naruto Uzumaki

72% Kakashi Hatake

57% Itachi Uchiha

54% Shikamaru

50% Gaara of the desert

26% Konohamaru

0% Sakura Haruno

Naruto personality Quiz

Your Result: Naruto Uzumaki

your stubborn and clumsy and like to eat ramen, you want to be the best and you dont hide it end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption

Sasuke Uchiha

Gaara of the desert

Itachi Uchiha

Sakura Haruno

Konohamaru

Shikamaru

Kakashi Hatake

Naruto personality Quiz

Your Result: Naruto Uzumaki

your stubborn and clumsy and like to eat ramen, you want to be the best and you dont hide it end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption end of discrption

Result Breakdown:

92% Naruto Uzumaki

77% Sasuke Uchiha

66% Gaara of the desert

62% Itachi Uchiha

51% Sakura Haruno

50% Konohamaru

49% Shikamaru

35% Kakashi Hatake

I'm between Suicide and rejoicing... First two, I hate. Second two, I LOVE!

LOL Shadow

here try this one out, seems legit

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Eppy105/naruto-personality-quiz-14-possible-results/

You Scored as Naruto

You are Naruto. Loud and annoying. You have to be better than you're rival, Sasuke, who secretly is you're best friend. You signature moves are the Rasengan, 1000 years of pain, and sexy jutsu. You're crush is Sakura-chan, who secretly likes you too.

Naruto

60%

Shikamaru

55%

Rock Lee

50%

Kakashi

45%

Sakura

45%

Sasuke

35%

Neji

30%

Orochimaru

25%

Garra

10%

I got the RIGHT character, WRONG Description.

You Scored as Gaara

You are Gaara. You are evil and have no soul. You had a miserable childhood. You are extremly powerful, but you would kill you're best friend if you had to. You can control sand due to the fact that there is a monster inside you. You are an insamniac because if you sleep, the monster inside you will eat at you're personality. you do havea nice side though. Your signature moves are desert coffin, desert funeral, sleep jutsu, and many more.

I disagree with the bold.

Gaara

75%

Naruto

70%

Rock Lee

55%

Shikamaru

55%

Orochimaru

55%

Sakura

45%

Neji

35%

Sasuke

30%

Kakashi

20%

gaara_quiz.jpg

You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA!

Again, I sound too evil D=

Archived