Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

... I was milking it... he was SO confident that he would win... and he lost 11-0...

NOTE: I did defend him from Broxret when he said crap like "Striker is adopted"...

And I'm trying to forgive him, as you'll see later...

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Dark Mark was like, the only person who was on Striker´s side, but even HE saw Striker wouldn´t change.

If I had knowqn Striker before, I would have stuck by him too, for around as long as Dark Mark....

Also, I am now at the part Brushfire calls you an ignorant f*ck (I ROFLed)

Um... he hates n00bs OR newb RPers. He says we are NOT a teaching club, we are an elite club. (Note: Christian Exodia is on thin Ice).

Also, he said he forgave you, over PM. So, as long as you straighten your RPing up, you could come back.

Isn't it just! ^^

Also, I found this music here. I think it's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjbhKPMUCXw&feature=PlayList&p=C287E4B36D0FF289&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1

So we are agreed then? If so, shall we make an rp that allows use of our characters from the war? Also, I should let you know that the Viral chip affects everything with my character, and affords him full power over Chaos Control. Don't worry though, He won't be moving outside of the normal spacetime spectrum. He'll still only be doing Chaos Warp for that, and the distances of it will increase, but that's about it. Oh, and consecutive Chaos Warps, but that's it.

I think they are. I had one with Ninjew before, anyways. I would say ask a mod but, i really don't think that there is any problem with it. Plus, you said that you're leaving on Tuesday. That said, can I make the first rp post, and then you go busting in and suddenly find me? Then things can get started. ^^

Archived