• Last Reply

o aight, wat wii games do u like

[spoiler=My list]

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Super Paper Mario

Mario Kart Wii

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution III

One Piece Unlimited Adventure (stuck on one part T.T)

Twilight Princess

Pokemon Battle Revolution (Gamestop had a deal when I was trading 2 games in, only reason I got it)

of course Super Smash Brothers Brawl

and many more

Kinda miss. It's a spin-off of dueling called "Wheelie Breakers" where you can only have 1 monster out at a time, Spells and Traps have different effects than duel monsters, so do some of the monsters...and they're typically not destroyed in one attack. Basically, it's a spin-off game. Kinda fun. Doesn't take full advantage of the motion-sensitivity of the Wii, which is a disappointment. But the re-play value is good, and the fact it has alternate endings, and a couple of B-stories if you play through story mode more than once. (Two stories. Most levels are the same, but some aren't.) and the fact it has a Grande-Prix mode is good. Kind of annoying though, since it's possible to be a lap behind, but not even half a lap ahead...(Wheelie Breakers is a 3-7 lap race with Dueling. In survival rules, you rarely finish. You lose when you hit 0. In normal mode, your runner just stalls a few seconds.

I have:

Acting and Precalc Today. Exempt from PRecalc (Although I suck in it, I scored Advanced pProficiency on some test called the HSPA, and I somehow got an 88 in PRecalc this marking period so Adv. Proficient+85 and up=exempt)

English TOmmorow

Chemistry Friday

Then I'm done.

Also, I have a Wii, but not PS3, and it will stay like that until They make a KH3.

Nope.

Liar

A. Acting is fun.

Unless it's for a big hit it's kinda duh

B. English has a great teacher.

True on that

C. I need signatures from Chemistry

Why?

D. Summer is 3 days away

Wait what?Don't all High Schoolers finish at the end of June.

Also I've just started taking guitar lessons online.IDK why I realy whant to play a guitar.

I'm not lying. Jealous of my friend who got out three weeks ago? Yeah. Last week I was, not now.

Acting IS fun. I get straight 95s and up

You don't know Mr. K XD

For my yearbook, I forgot to ask a couple people.

I'm in NEW JERSEY. School starts after or right before Labor Day, and ends in mid-late June =/ This is only my second year here, thank GOD! One more year and I am FREE!!!!

Archived