Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know, my wiccan friend (lets call her Kandi thats not her real name lol)'s wiccan friend (lol) used a spell that made her ex boyfriend disapear out of her life. now that ex is after Kandi (idk if he stopped) so she and her friend didnt consider the Threefold law lol.

Uhuh. So' date=' you can be evil to evil people, even though the law does not say that?

[/quote']

the threefold law applies to wiccans, non-wiccans, etc. so DMG would get payback ether way.

Three Fold law: Whatever you do returns to you three fold. (wow, original name)

I didn't say the curse harmed her, either, she just suffered a bit. Then again, that time she almost flipped the car...that could have also been the curse...wish I knew the official name of that one...

But, yeah, if someone sends out evil, and then they get cursed, the one casting the curse is not in violation of the First Law, as it is in compliance with the Three Fold Law. Think of it as the Death Penalty in the US. It is illegal to kill, yet, if it a judge hands down the Death Penalty, they are not in violation of the law saying "no killing" (Oh, and, to prove the point that man can manipulate the word of God, I know for a fact that the original Hebrew Text in the Bible stated "Thou shalt not murder innocent life." not, "Thou shalt not kill")

im gonna kill him....... i sent him a pm and if he responds he will FACE THE POWER OF THE & BIJU I ALREADY HAVE!!!!!! I WILL FIND THE HACHIBI AND KYUBI AND RECREATE THE JUBI AND KILL HIM!!!!!!! and awesome pic btw =)

I'll just kill you before that happens and you won't know until you see blood gushing from your body that you are about to die.

No, he should Kill DL. He was such a douche yesterday, he deserves it. Plus, he ships Kushina And... NAruto... and NejixHinata. Yet Ecchi and I are Moetards? WTF?! That's SO BAD next to an incest fetish @_@ He said it for some Vocaloid characters too

im gonna kill him....... i sent him a pm and if he responds he will FACE THE POWER OF THE & BIJU I ALREADY HAVE!!!!!! I WILL FIND THE HACHIBI AND KYUBI AND RECREATE THE JUBI AND KILL HIM!!!!!!! and awesome pic btw =)

I'll just kill you before that happens and you won't know until you see blood gushing from your body that you are about to die.

YOU CANNOT KILL ME!!!! I MAY ONLY BE AN EMPTY SHELL OF MY FORMER SELF BUT I WILL USED KISAME-SAN and SASUKE-KUN TO HELP KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CANNOT KILL ME!!!! I MAY ONLY BE AN EMPTY SHELL OF MY FORMER SELF BUT I WILL USED KISAME-SAN and SASUKE-KUN TO HELP KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll be dead before you even get word that i'm coming.

Archived