Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does French get a "DX"? I can understasnd the French PEOPLE getting that' date=' but the language? No. It is closer to English and easy.

[/quote']

I have to put effort into learning it, that's why. I have horrible work ethic.

Ive been taking spanish 10+ years' date=' so it's best if i just stick with it..

and Red Sox continue to make me proud :D

[/quote']

Yes, Red Sox are awesome.

Imma be a junior D:

college search will begin soon..

[spoiler=LOL at this mangastreamer who thinks this is fact]

I like how Naruto calls his mom babe, she deserves it, but Saske's mom still better (IMHO)

What I think about it all together?

1. Kushina died just like Gaara's mom.

2. Kyubi that attacked Konoha was Naruto in Kyubi Form.

3. Kushina might be Kyubi herself even more now.

4. Kushina might be related to 1st Hokage.

5. If Kushina isn't Kyubi then Kabuto would Tensei her back to life.

That's.....the most genoius post ever!!!

So I'd be neading an OCG fix since Madara isn't around.

Activate this card only if you control 1 "Pain - God Realm".During your Draw Phase activate 1 of the folowing effects.

● Select 1 card from your opponent's hand and it to your's.

● The folowing Turn negate the effect of the first card that targets "Pain - God Realm".

This card's effect can only be used once per Turn.

his username is verynew xD

[spoiler=This was someone's reply to it]

1. Ya, she did. o.o

2. But how was it Naruto, the Kyubi got sealed "after" it attacked Konoha.

3. I don't think so because she tied down the Kyubi, he recognized her chakra too.

4. She came from the waterfall village if I'm not mistaken, so I don't think so.

5. Uh, you think Kushina is in that coffin? If anyone it'd be Minato,not saying he is in the coffin, but he became the hokage not her.

And Kushina>>>>>>Saskues Mom

[spoiler=and this was verynew's explanation of it]

@ifyouare: "But how was it Naruto, the Kyubi got sealed "after" it attacked Konoha."

Naruto have gone berserk on Jiraiya, Oro and Nagato already. And after attack on Konoha Minato sealed Yin part of Kyubi and put 4 elements seal on Naruto to suppress Kyubi.

"I don't think so because she tied down the Kyubi, he recognized her chakra too."

Her power is matching Kyubi and Her chackra is special too. I'd say it's enough evidences to accept [high] possibility of her being Kyubi too.

"She came from the waterfall village if I'm not mistaken, so I don't think so."

She came from that village - it's a hint for possible relation between her village and Konoha.

She have special chackra that affects Bijuus with ease just like 1st Hokage - it's a hint.

"Uh, you think Kushina is in that coffin? If anyone it'd be Minato,not saying he is in the coffin, but he became the hokage not her."

Minato's soul sealed in Shiki Fuujin together with Yin part of Kyubi. Minato being in 6th coffin is unlikely.

If you would think about Kushina's chackra (level and quality) you would see that her being Kabuto's Joker(Acewould be Nagato) is pretty high. And judging by how she was presented she will be long runner in this story.

If you get Saske's affection by Naruto, Naruto being so much like Kushina, Tobi's twisted mind, Kushina's beauty, power and Saske's age (he is 16 now) you can get some SasuKushi Bad Romance.

EDIT: [spoiler=OCG correction]

Activate only if you control 1 "Pain - God Realm". During your Draw Phase, activate 1 of the following effects:

● Select 1 card from your opponent's hand and it to your hand.

● Negate 1 card effect that targets "Pain - God Realm" during your opponent's turn.

This card's effect can only be used once per turn.

Activate this card's effect only if you control 1 "Pain - God Realm". Once per turn' date=' d[/b']uring your Draw Phase, activate 1 of the folowing effects.

● Select 1 card from your opponent's hand and add it to your's.

● The folowing Turn negate the effect of the first card that targets "Pain - God Realm".

Archived