Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

ur 18/19

that thru 21 is when a person looks their hottest usually

it's also the time where kids experiment and hormones are shot thru the roof because of partying and doing crazy things

in other words, lotta girls look at guys seein if they can get a rise from them, and guys try to bag as many girls as possible

and it is under these circumstances that makes it easier to bag or be complimented on looks since guys are looking and girls are receptive

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I say meh to you' date=' although it would have been cool if they could have gotten together in the series.[/b'] I mean, they were so obviously into eachother. lol

Contradiction much?

Anyway, after I saw that bath scene, with Kallen taking a bath while Lulu was outside, tricking her into thinking someone else was Zero via nice phone manouvers, I supported LuluxKallen.

And to those who it wasn't completely apparent to, it became so when Kallen fell on top of Lelouch in R2. I lol'd hard at that, but also thought "Finally, something is going to happen!" Then C2 had to but her green-haired self in on account of not having the proper sauce to put on her pizza. >.>

Archived