Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

Probably. I mean, it got kinda tiring that it lagged so often.

Also, Fusion, how're you liking FMA so far?

I would have introduced you, but you probably wouldn't have read it xD

But remember, after that, read Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

because in NO OTHER MANGA/ANIME will you see this:

katekyo-hitman-reborn-episode-68.jpeg

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not midget, infant.

And that's an actual CHAMELEON.

He normally uses a normal gun. Well, one time he did use his plate to deflect a grenade, and nonchalantly asked "can I have more?" afterward, but >.>

Also, FMA is still Shonen. now DEATH NOTE is mature, so to speak.

YES. That list is perfect.

You just need Negima, and it's golden.n(yes, I went there)

But Negima may be a bit too ecchi for you. Althought it goes from Love Hina meets Harry Potter to full-blown action shonen with the best fight scene I've EVER seen. EVER.

Dranzer, you win a rep.

Reborn is epic.

Although I personally would reccomend the manga over the anime. In the manga, an actual bullet is shot at Tsuna. In the anime, it's apparently a bullet that shoot a lazer, right?

im probly the hooded guy in upper right corner :P

ninjew is guy with sword

el make is itachi dude next to blue hair person, who cud be DMG

I'd say guy next to me is Dranzer

Madara can be emo person next to Ninjew

Red hair guy is probly Shadow

and guy next to Shadow is probly Une

o hey, that's the perfect number!

unless u count Mars if he becomes active here again

then honestly guy on left would be him and not Une

xD

See, that's our Akatsuki now. perfect!

Also, Negima's story is a bit like Hayate's in the fact it only really goes into the actual plot later on.

But, the beginning plot is, a 10-year old kid who goes to teach at an all-girl's school, and wants to find his missing father, who's rumored to be the greatest mage ever.

I make sense as the guy with the blue/white hair, since, judging from his headband, he's from the mist.

Also, Love Hina (probably one of the most well-known manga in history) is a manga about this 21-year old who, as a child, made a promise to this girl that they'd both get into Tokyo University together. But, as a 21-year old, he just can't do it, and fails every time. (has tried twice)

One day, his life changes when his grandma leaves him in charge of an all-girl's inn, Hinata apartments, (yes, Hinata) All the girls there are odd, unfortunately, including Naru Narusegawa, who is also trying to get into Tokyo U, a foreign girl who loves to build explosives and weapons, a drunky 22-year old girl, and a 15-year old samurai girl.

Yep, maybe.

But aren't you Une's messenger?

Anyway, I found out about Love Hina through Newgrounds, but it's by my favorite mangaka, Ken Akamatsu. He speciaqlizes is ecchi harem comedies, and I love his art.

Especially his art from Negima, since it gets MUCH better a lot. It was good, then it went to AWESOMELY.

Archived