Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No your not understanding Fusion.

Remember how it was said that Naruto only had part of the Kyuubi's chakra. About half of it. And the other half was sealed somewhere else.

Well when he does get it extracted he won't die because a Bijuu's chakra takes over a person's chakra for their own, but when its extracted the person no longer has chakra and dies. Since Naruto only has part of the Kyuubi's chakra he won't die because it isn't the chakra source. Since Naruto will still have his chakra he will survive.

"Well when he does get it extracted he won't die because a Bijuu's chakra takes over a person's chakra for their own, but when its extracted the person no longer has chakra and dies."

u just contradicted urself

and for the half thing, the other half of the chakra was sealed in the shiki fuujin, sealing access to it away

so if kyuubi is extracted, Naruto should die

Great new chapter.I have to say Naruto's mom was hotter than I expected.And I probably would have called Naruto at the begining motherf#cker.

Also I'm prety sure that Sasuke will go after Naruto,but die in an epic battle.Thus naruto all warned up will be attacked by Madara and extracting the Kyuubi.Then Naruto will be revived by Itachi and fight Madara who has awredy started the 4th war.

So the avi is supposed to be Naruto, huh?

I liked the most recent chapter, but it was more of a flashback and less of anything actually happening, although there is the fact that Naruto is no longer having to deal with his hatred that the kyuubi was trying to infest him with.

Archived