Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God el make. Your starting to piss people off.

Sorry if I feel like pulling a Fusion. >___>

I'm not pissed' date=' just disconcerted >.>

or something

as for DL, maybe but he overreacted too

ah well, let us enjoy the fact that in around 24 hours or so, we get to see Kushina

[/quote']

Yes.

I hope Kishi has a good explanation for her being there

U knw wat I thought of that no one on mangastream has?

this may sound completely stoopid, but what if Kushina's appearance has something to do with the "power" that Itachi gave Naruto?

maybe he used his magical Sharingan powers to forge a pathway in Naruto's soul that leads to the afterlife and that's how Kushina can reach him?

that sounded less stupid in my head xP

in the world of Naruto, anything is possible >.>

[spoiler=Random opinion on Naruto vs Sasuke]

Maybe if Sasuke finds a way to infuse Susanoo in his actual body, or to make the negative effects not as negative (besides loss of sight anyway), then I'd be more acceptive of Naruto using Kyuubi against him

even tho I still think he won't have the Kyuubi when the time comes, just saying

I wouldn't have had a problem if Kishi didn't take away Sasuke's Curse Seal, which I originally thought would counter the Kyuubi Cloak

I'm back.

@El - Still waiting for that promise never to joke around like that when I'm so serious.

@Fusion - A club RP might be good, but I think it should taker place in Chibiz, just saying. Since the 4-line rule bothers me.

Also, I've got a surprise planned for tommorow.

(remember, tommorow is the new chapter day.)

Also, what power Itachi gave Naruto... he gave him a power?

Probably more talking chakra, but this time, will talk to Sasuke when they're both on the floor, exhausted.

I'm back.

@El - Still waiting for that promise never to joke around like that when I'm so serious.

@Fusion - A club RP might be good' date=' but I think it should taker place in Chibiz, just saying. Since the 4-line rule bothers me.

Probably more talking chakra, but this time, will talk to Sasuke [b']when they're both on the floor, exhausted.[/b]

So not gonna happen, Yaoi-Kun.

I'm back.

@Fusion - A club RP might be good' date=' but I think it should taker place in Chibiz, just saying. Since the 4-line rule bothers me.

Probably more talking chakra, but this time, will talk to Sasuke when they're both on the floor, exhausted.

[/quote']

1. Why should I promise something so... pointless? >______>

2. No, it is NOT going to be on Chibiz

3. Suck it up, 4 lines is easy

5. You sicko....... on the floor exhausted..... next thing you know you'll want it to be Itachi and sasuke exhausted on the floor!

You sickos.... truly.

I meant as in like, a few feet from each other.

Anyway, promise that, El. Because that really annoys me, when I'm being serious, and someone is joking around.

Also, I say chibiz, you say no, we'll see what Fusion thinks.

Archived