Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*high-fives el make*

*snaps off Fusion's hand* Never try that again....

Although I want El to' date=' when he comes back, promise he won't kid around like that when I'm so serious...

[/quote']

How sensitive. >__>

I told you you'd be back....

why do I have a feeling you'll win -___-

el make and DL' date=' when they had a fight in the chatroom, did it pretty well

took some hits and delivered their own, that was good RPing there

[/quote']

That was crap RPing, we couldn't do real RP posts at all! It was a good FIGHT.

And yeah, Dra-man is kicked out of the God spot.... if no one has said it alreeady.

Will do. Also, just because I can, I wan't to show the upgraded effect of the card that Dranzer and I made. This might have won the hard mode area of the tuornament.

226293g.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, you can Special Summon a monster that has been removed from play from anywhere on the field. Once during your turn, you can remove from play a monster you control to either inflict 500 damage to your opponent or remove from play a card your opponent controls. During your Standby and End Phases, pay 300 Life Points to keep this card on the field. If you do not, either destroy this card or remove from play a monster from your hand or your side of the field. A card removed from play by this effect cannot be brought back using "D.D. Recreation".

[spoiler=Only minor errors, just corrected changes into ur lore to make it easier]

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 removed from play monster. Once during your turn, you can remove from play 1 monster you control to either inflict 500 damage to your opponent or remove from play 1 card your opponent controls. During your Standby and End Phases, pay 300 Life Points to keep this card on the field. If you do not, either destroy this card or remove from play 1 monster from your hand or your side of the field. A card removed from play by this effect is unaffected by the effect of "D.D. Recreation".

and hey, my card's level 25 :D

thought it looked good' date=' they're 21 in that

el make said Sakura shudnt have boobs yet, but I told him they were 21 and he never replied

that put him in his place >.>

[/quote']

Someone doesn't know what he's talking about. >____>

I never even frikin knew you commented on my comment, don't expect such things...

Archived