Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Shadow Zero

Club you are loyal to: Club Pikachu and its respective allies

[spoiler=Appearance: Shadow Zero has one main appearance, and three separate appearances that conceal his true form.]

[spoiler=Of the three appearances that disguises his true form, this is his main one, allowing him to draw upon the powers of both his Shadow and Hunter forms, albeit to a more limited extent that doesn't allow him to draw upon the true potential of either.]

Absolute_Zero_MMZ_Colored_by_The_Re.jpg

[spoiler=This is his 'Shadow' form, in which he is able to use his powers of Chaos Control. However, he is unable to unleash it's true potential without a certain 'item', and can only do short range sight to site teleportation as a result.]

437904667_l.jpg

[spoiler=This is his 'Hunter' form, in which he employs the use of the weapons that are at his disposal.]

zero-31-1.jpg

Abilities: Able to use energy from without and within for a limited number of attacks and short range sight to sight teleportation. (shadow form only)

A list of weapons and items that can be physically manifested and used via the Z-Knuckle or Blasters.

Able to transform into many different forms, although he tends to favor a few as regulars.

Weapons: Modified Z-Knuckle that can serve the function of all of the 'Hunter' Forms other weapon functions. (hunter form only)

Two blasters that can serve various other functions, including turning into Arm Cannons, (Hunter form only ) changing shape so as to be used as swords, and other various functions.

Personal Motivation: To defeat all who oppose him and threaten his up to now relatively peaceful existence. All other motivations remain secret.

Shall I include the list of battle chips that I am currently able to use, or do you want to just leave that as a wide ranging thing? I ask because in the war there is a chip folder to pull from with a limit as to how many Battle Chips can be pulled.

All I have to say is, wow. If that is seriously an app made for a war...nvm not gonna say it.

The Bleach apps would have been fine. I'll show you one of mine and then you'll have to make the thread. I probably won't make additions to it, but you'll have to edit yours because there is no second bankai. And if you could try to describe you stuff better that would help.

how about you people have a Battle of the Gods? Something like that the 3 Akatsuki of YCM Gods of Naruto fighting eachother in a card contest? Get people in the Akatsuki to vote. Id vote lol. Even though i am the overall God of Naruto (i will rant on that for 45 pages) and BTW i call page 700!!!!!!!

Archived