Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vaguely

didn't realize that was an actual "fight" fight tho

U knw wat I think will happen? DL will miss us and then there will be a really good naruto chapter some week and he'll really want to discuss it the come back :D

EDIT: ur old pic was a dark magician girl of black chaos, but u changed ur name since and ur more like Aizen anyway so yea :P

Well I think everyone hates Aqua Girl anyway. She can't rp and she sucks at convo.

I don't hate her.....

Anyway, about that fight.....either just pick a bleach app or suggest something else already, okay? I'm tired of all the pussy footing or what seems to be pussy footing but may not necessarily be that, to be honest.

el make, probly something similar to what happened with Minato

I kinda hope seeing his mother will have Naruto immediately quell the fox so Kushina can explain what happened to her

We shud hopefully find out something about her past and she'll probly give motivational dialogue to Naruto and theyr will be a fuzzy feeling moment :3

She could but I dnt think it can happen

or maybe..

Naruto leaves despite Yamato and Bee saying no, he escapes on a boat, and before Bee can go after him, Kisame intervenes

or maybe as Naruto is going to Kushina, Kisame will go after him

then again, Madara might still want Sasuke to get Naruto

but he needs to learn how to control kyuubi, so I dont think it can happen

yet..

That's true El Make, that would open up a lot of potential plots.

Wow' date=' what language you have. Your just mad that you lost to me and want a rematch. I've told you, either make a specific app for the fight or i'll go off of yours.

[/quote']

The reason for the fight is the same as thed war. I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

I made a specific app, and I thought we were doing bleach? And I wouldn't want you to have to make a new app just for the one fight.

That's true El Make' date=' that would open up a lot of potential plots.

Wow, what language you have. Your just mad that you lost to me and want a rematch. I've told you, either make a specific app for the fight or i'll go off of yours.

The reason for the fight is the same as thed war. I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

I made a specific app, and I thought we were doing bleach? And I wouldn't want you to have to make a new app just for the one fight.

Then show me the app. I don't care about making apps.

Archived