Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shoots Fusion even more*

Now that THAT'S over, sadly, mine are all from Naruto vs Sasuke.

"I'm going to bring you back to the village, even if I have to beat you senseless to do it!" - Naruto, The Valley in the End.

"I guess, I guess it was only me who thought we were friends.... and if that's really the case.... the I'm just a fool, Sasuke! Yet... I don't even know WHY anymore... but I just can't let you be taken away, BY SOME ONE LIKE OROCHIMARU!" *activate Kyubi Powa* - Naruto, Ultimate Ninja 3, The Valley in the End.

"It's too late Naruto, it's just TOO LATE!" - Sasuke, The Valley in the End.

"'Naruto, why would would you go so far for me?'

'Because for me, this is the first bond I've had like this.... and that's why, Sasuke, I CAN'T LET YOU GO!'" - Naruto and Sasuke, The Valley in the End.

"I CAN'T LOSE THIS!" - Naruto, Path of The Ninja 2, Final Hope Mirror Boss: Sasuke.

And pervs are our friends!

Mays I join? I can tell you ALL the jinchuriki names + host names.

1-tailed:gaara, shukaku

2-tailed:yugito,nibi

3-tailed:yagura,sanbi

4-tailed:roushi,yonbi

5-tailed:fuu,gobi

6-tailed:utakata,rokubi

7-tailed:han,shichibi

8-tailed:Killerbee,hachibi

9-tailed:Naruto,Kyuubi

This is how i remember them at least.

Oh and I even happen to have the volume of Naruto where his eighth tail is released :D.

These are all the akatsuki members(deceased ones too)

Hidan

Kakuzu

deidara

sasori

zetsu

itachi

kisame

tobi/madara

Dei-dono

The Pein bodies

:D :D :D I did good right?

Well it starts off with the main vilain Madara sending the Kyuubi(the strongest demon in the Narutoverse) and Minato Namikaze using a forbiden technique to seal the Kyuubi inside Naruto.After 12 years Naruto becomes a Shinobi,but only in the lowest rank.During the Chuunin exams Naruto and his team of Sasuke and Sakura go on,but meet Orochimaru one of the Sannin.

I'll try to skip on.Sasuke gets a power the "Curse Seal" and goes of to Orochimaru's side and fights Naruto.After 3 years he kills Orochimaru and goes to kill his brother Itachi.After he does it he get's Mangekyou and joins Akatsuki.And so on he kills the 6th hokage and is curently unknown of his doings.

And that's only 20% of the story.It's too hard to explain with all the differant character developments and 2 story lines.You should watch it or read the manga.Aldo it will be hard to catch up.

That is true. So technically, he was only a stand in for Tsunade, and was owned by Sasuke like the douche he is.

In other news, I think the new chapter of naruto is coming out on mangastream today? They already have the french versions on there, so now we just wait for the english vertsion.

Archived