Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

Trust me Fuse, once you find her, you'll find someone that causes you pain, but you won't want to get away from her. The pain will come because you'll be separated from her, and then if ever someone starts causing her pain, you too will feel it. If you find someone to be your girlfriend, you will burden yourself with someone who causes you pain.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Madara-Thanks! and hey, gay isn't a problem to me, and it shudnt be for other people either >.>

@DMG-0_0

damn

u must've been traumatized to be thinking in that state of mind

but I need dating experience in order to mature, whether it's good or bad

so I'll go for it anyway and hope for the best

and hey, whoever caused u pain, just know that there are plenty of other girls who are completely different from her :)

this is true Madara' date=' I've only seen u be wrong about something Naruto-related once

ur probly better than el make

*dodges el make's kaioken chidori of doom*

[/quote']

Please, it's Kai-o-Ken Kyubi Claw of Doom.

dude nice' date=' girlfriends are always something to count on when ur down :)

now if I could just find one..

[/quote']

Just don't cosplay as Luigi anymore and you'll do fine! XD

Trust me Fuse' date=' once you find her, you'll find someone that causes you pain, but you won't want to get away from her. The pain will come because you'll be separated from her, and then if ever someone starts causing her pain, you too will feel it. If you find someone to be your girlfriend, you will burden yourself with someone who causes you pain.

[/quote']

Way to be cheery.....

lol tobi agrees. i love my gf this much l----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and so on lol

...Fuse...I had that state of mind before I met Jessica. And then that connection we had...and that episode with Biridiana...and that time Bellerbe dragged her into Church...and April 10...and then everything that happened afterwards...and yet somehow I still love her as much as I did on Halloween...

@el make- -.-

riiiight

and wudnt kamehameha of doom be better?

@Madara-I'm impressed that u feel so much love for ur girlfriend

care to put ur love in a spoiler tho?

1. Nah, gotta mix it up. Besides, only people with good hearts (aside from Cell, and Buu in some cases) use Kamehameha.....

2. How dare you try and hide Madara's love! What's next? Trying to crush his girlfriend under a rock!?

3. Red Sox are playing as we speaks. :P

EDIT:

1. Where'd it say that?

2. eesh' date=' sorry

3. cool!

[/quote']

1. No where! Lolz.... but didn't you notice that only people with good hearts, aka Goku, Gohan, Goten, ect..... use it? With only those 2 exceptions of Buu and Cell?

2. You bettarz be...

3. And they might win! Lolz....

Madara, fuse with Vegeta so you can use Big Bang Kamehameha x100!!!! OF DOOM!!!!

Im pure as Satan =) Angel (the one that made El Make my sempai) doesnt trust Me and my gf alone lol

I wouldn't either........ >__>

Anyways, you guys got favorite quotes from Naruto? I do, but they're all realated to the Sasuke vs Naruto fight.

Archived