Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and now you're only 300 posts ahead of me, because I was completely inactive for about a week.

EDIT: Marine, Ecchi calling someone sane doesn't mean a whole lot. Just letting you know that. To me you will always be the one that yells at people for coming up with a solution you missed because you just have to have everything go exactly according to what you want.

and now you're only 300 posts ahead of me' date=' because I was completely inactive for about a week.

EDIT: Marine, Ecchi calling someone sane doesn't mean a whole lot. Just letting you know that. To me you will always be the one that yells at people for coming up with a solution you missed because you just have to have everything go exactly according to what you want.

[/quote']

What on earth are you talking about?! WHAT DID I DO?! TTell/Show me!

Yes, The 46 score nerd is normal. See? I'm not as big a Nerd as the test said.

and now you're only 300 posts ahead of me' date=' because I was completely inactive for about a week.

[/quote']

What on earth are you talking about?! WHAT DID I DO?! TTell/Show me!

Yes, The 46 score nerd is normal. See? I'm not as big a Nerd as the test said.

Seriously? Was my compromise just plain ignored? Of course it was' date=' that'd just go against Mr. Marine It's-my-way-or-the-highway's desires...am I the only one who finds the argument itself annoying?

[/quote']

"YAMI BAKURA: SHUT UP! PLEASE' date=' BOTH OF YOU, JUST SHUT UP!"

Now me,

BLACK: SHUT UP! PLEASE, ALL OF YOU, JUST SHUT UP!

[/quote']

There's your answer

There's your answer

Yeah, I'm aware of that. Now. But either way, you didn't have to just yell, could have said "I'm also annoyed with it," and then calmly explained why you thought my compromise wouldn't work. We have some kid riding around on a Torterra. Which ended up dead. So, why not let him be able to tap, I dunno, a quarter of a percent of it? Well, anyway, that's past. But you could have done that. Oh, wait, that sounds like something Aizen would have done. [sarcasm]Can't have that then. Carry on as you were.[/sarcasm]

Archived