Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0_o

daybreak' date=' u liked that plot twist?

I didnt hate it, but it kinda made me feel as tho all things accomplished in Shippuden were reversed

so it almost never had a point aside from making the main characters get stronger

[/quote']

That is reanimation right?

Yeah that is one reason it sucks. So what was the point of shippuden?

What?

no

Naruto has learned how to manipulate wind chakra, which led to rasenshuriken, then there was sage mode, and now he's trying to gain control of the kyuubi

he's not wasting time

as for Sasuke, well, we cant say whether he's wasted his time on him or not until Sasule's fate is decided.

if he does go home, Naruto didnt waste time on him, if he never goes back or dies, then yea he did :/

From what I notice about Sasuke, he's like me and Marine. He's made up his mind, so, the going home thing...he'll die, then Naruto will carry his body back home, claiming he fulfilled his promise of bringing Sasuke back. (I remember him saying "I'll bring Sasuke back," I don't remember him saying "I'll being Sasuke back alive")

It's original significance was that only the Uchiha clan had it, and it was revealed that Kakashi Hatake had it in one eye. Then Itachi said at some point that the true reason for the Sharingan was kept in the Clan Meeting hall, and yada, yada, yada.

(And, according to Z Kai, it's one million miles. The title of one of the episodes is:

Run in the afterlife Goku! The One Million Mile Snake Way!)

Not only that, but...it's even said in the preceeding episode's dialog at the end.

Archived