Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

I didn't say she lived a great life. I said her life was better than what it was. Of course, that was more due to the part where the government relocated her from her blood parents than having sex with Forest. That didn't seem to do much. Did you miss the part where she prayed to God to take her away from her parents? The having sex part didn't seem to do much, it was her already-crappy life that did it.

Don't know much about Micheal Jackson, but I do know he could have quit at any time. That was his fault.

And you think their taking advantage? Alright, maybe they are, and maybe it is partly their fault for do it. But it's also their parents fault for not explaining about it earlier.

If I haven't convinced you with this, then, yeah, any further comments will be pointless.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm disagreeing with you on Jenny because you're saying her life was bad because she'd had sex with Forest, I'm saying that that had nothing to do with it. Her parents were abusive, and that's what caused her self esteem issues and what not.

I already basically said I was proven wrong on that.

Could've been, Would've been, Should've been. It happens. There will always be people who do things people think they shouldn't do. The only way to stop Pedos from taking advantage would be for parents to inform their kids on the subject

[spoiler=Supposed to put it in spoiler Dranzer]

Angry Yamato lmao

was hopin for a physical fight, but this works

a lotta people on mangastream say kyuubi looks badly drawn, i dont get it

lookin forward to next chap

anyone else think the room theyr in is like Hyperbolic Time Chamber?

they even made a reference for sealing kyuubi in there like DBZ did Super Buu >.>

New chap was pretty goodz......

I love the repeating of Motha'f**ka with Killerbee and Yamato....

Naruto is going to get his @$$ kicked by the kyuubi

And if you're wondering why I'm here, a frikin hurricane like storm rapes my town. Schools canceled!

feh' date=' finals blow

my teachers are piling on the hmw and we havent even started reviewing yet -___-

cannot wait for the summer

u knw, hmw wudnt be much of a problem if people knew kagebunshin, 1 to do the work, the other to do w.e and do the distractions that would normally distract u from hmw

[/quote']

Why do that? Why not just have 5 of the clones do the hmw? That'd get it done in about 1/5 the time?

Archived