Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's ileagle.Plus disgusting.MJ will rise from the grave to meet you.

I hate that argument. This isn't the first time I've heard "It's not okay because it's illegal." Obviously. But' date=' here's a question: [i']why[/i] is it illegal. "Because it's wrong." wow, you just said it's wrong because it's illegal, then you said it's illegal because it's wrong. Which is it? "... *can't decide*" exactly. Okay, so, why is it disgusting, without stating the age thing? "...*can't think of a reason*"

Because it's just wrong DL! Who would want to be 20 years old with a 8 year old GF or something? Pedophiles and lolicons........

...okay, but what woman would want to be with a woman? Leszzies and Bi's. And at one time, that was illegal.

Because it's just wrong DL! Who would want to be 20 years old with a 8 year old GF or something? Pedophiles and lolicons........

...okay' date=' but what woman would want to be with a woman? Leszzies and Bi's. And at one time, that was illegal.

[/quote']

I'm anti-gay marriage, so, to me, I still stand by my point.

[spoiler=Perverted argument, may possibly offend]

The reason is cuz an older man with a younger girl makes no sense. Even from a non-sexual point of view, like what DL said, theyr not developed yet. What exactly turns the older people on with younger kids? They don't have boobs and don't have experience with sex (hopefully), so if they went after that, that's taking advantage. To argue the non-sexual POV, to be honest, there aren't many POVs of that nature that exist. If an older person wants to be with a little girl, than it's most likely to get a sick pleasure from kids who still retain their innocence.

The other reason, I'm pretty sure there's no way in hell a parent would let an adult like that near their kid.

As for women and little boys...well it depends

but there aren't too many of those either

...did everyone suddenly forget that Lolis and grown-up women have 99.99999999% identical anatomy/physiology? True, they are less developed, and true, they have yet to go through puberty. But, get this, there are quite a few grown women who have under-developed chests, a lot like a loli, and plenty of barren women who for some reason or another can't have kids. Dunno if they still go through puberty, though...When you know that information, neither argument makes much sense.

...innocence Gonna be lost at some point anyway. Delaying the inevitable is a shortcoming many a human is guilty of. Irrelevant.

moralsSubjective. Each person has a different set. Irrelevant

abnormalitySubjective. In China' date=' eating cats is normal. In America, it's Taboo. Irrelevant.[/b']

are issues ur conveniently ignoring

if u dont agree, then tell me, what justifies an older man being in a relationship with an 8 year old girl?

So, 2/3 of your issues are Subjective rather than Objective. For an argument to be valid, it must be Objective. As previously stated, each person has different morals. For instance, in Christianity, Monogamy is practiced. However, in Hinduism, Polygamy is the practice. This is Subjection. Yet, in both religions, a brick is a brick. This is Objection.

Now, as to the question of how I justify a legal adult with a child is this:

So long as the Child and the Adult (the only parties affected by this practice) consent, there is no problem with it. Now, try to prove me wrong with evidence even I can not deny.

NOTE: I have come up with valid alternatives I have seen police officers, juries, and certified lawyers have overlooked.

...ok..

but

innocence is not irrelevant, kids will lose it eventually, but theyr supposed to lose it when theyr older. every kid deserves an innocent childhood without obscenities or messed up stuff. they can learn when theyr 13, not 8

we delay the inevitable on purpose because if theyr exposed to it too young, they'll most likely grow up and live a life that isnt healthy (prime example is Jenny from Forrest Gump, if youve ever seen that movie)

and that ties in with ur justification by: the child does not know what a real relationship is, again, they deserve the freedom of being a kid before they figure it out as a teen. so even if both were to consent, only the adult knows all the quirks and mechanics to a relationship entailed whereas the child wont understand it beyond what they see on tv (which for most would be cartoons and PG-rated sitcoms)

...okay' date=' but what woman would want to be with a woman? Leszzies and Bi's. And at one time, that was illegal.

[/quote']

I'm anti-gay marriage, so, to me, I still stand by my point.

O.o

I have a friend who's gay! But I'll over look it........ >.>

[spoiler=Perverted argument' date= may possibly offend]

The reason is cuz an older man with a younger girl makes no sense. Even from a non-sexual point of view, like what DL said, theyr not developed yet. What exactly turns the older people on with younger kids? They don't have boobs and don't have experience with sex (hopefully), so if they went after that, that's taking advantage. To argue the non-sexual POV, to be honest, there aren't many POVs of that nature that exist. If an older person wants to be with a little girl, than it's most likely to get a sick pleasure from kids who still retain their innocence.

The other reason, I'm pretty sure there's no way in hell a parent would let an adult like that near their kid.

As for women and little boys...well it depends

but there aren't too many of those either

Right on!

DMG, how bout you just stop being a creep. >__>

And hwere the eff is my chaptar!?

...ok..

but

innocence is not irrelevant' date=' kids will lose it eventually, but theyr supposed to lose it when theyr older. every kid deserves an innocent childhood without obscenities or messed up stuff. they can learn when theyr 13, not 8

we delay the inevitable on purpose because if theyr exposed to it too young, they'll most likely grow up and live a life that isnt healthy (prime example is Jenny from Forrest Gump, if youve ever seen that movie)

and that ties in with ur justification by: the child does not know what a real relationship is, again, they deserve the freedom of being a kid before they figure it out as a teen. so even if both were to consent, only the adult knows all the quirks and mechanics to a relationship entailed whereas the child wont understand it beyond what they see on tv (which for most would be cartoons and PG-rated sitcoms)

Okay. Who says? Notice how the same people saying they deserve this are the same people saying that humans have no right to decide what other humans deserve.

Prove it. I've seen that movie, and she seemed to have a fairly decent life. Not great, but, she didn't have that great a life before the started trying to conceive Forest Jr. (Yes, I realize she wasn't trying to conceive anyone.) But, it was a definite improvement over what she did have

I love how you said they don't understand, not they aren't capable of understanding. So, if my interpretation of that phrase is correct, teach them. If you mean they don't understand, prove it.

Again, according to whom is this the case?

And whose fault is that? That would be their parents, not the adult having sex with them

Someone provide me a mental challenge please?

:X

1. Kids need to be raised by parents, and THEY say. the parents' job is to raise their child, and part of that is teaching them what is right and wrong, and almost all parents will raise their children to give them a "cliffnotes" version of love and relationships, until their child acquires individuality and figures it out on their own, which will be when theyr older around middle school

2. IT'S A SITUATION THAT'S REPEATED EVERYWHERE, ARE U KIDDING ME?! and u think she had a great life?! ok sure, that definitely explains her suicidal thoughts and her low self-esteem at every point in the movie until later on

3. U took that statement too literally. Most kids their age think of relationships as boyfriend/girlfriend hug, kiss, and go on dates. Yes, they are capable, but it is best for them to learn about them later on when they've gone thru life longer and have had "the talk" and for those kids who do know wat sex is, theyr grossed out by it, they don't look forward to it like us teenage guys do >.>

4. Ok, take Michael Jackson for example. I knw he didnt date a way older person, but his career robbed him of his childhood, which affected him for the rest of his life, he wanted to live the childhood he was denied. And most kids who grow up in an unhealthy environment for raising kids/family (goin back to 2 here also) are forced to grow up too fast and don't experience the joy found in not having any responsibilities

5. -___-

THE ADULT IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A CHILD THAT DOESN'T KNOW BETTER, THAT'S THEIR FAULT BAKA!!!

if I haven't convinced u with this, then agree to disagree

Archived