Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DL-u make it sound like that's not normal

she's just annoying and makes fun of me, I didnt say she has sway over me

I always counter her insults with remarks she doesnt understand

meaning she's stupid and I come out of it as the better person and smart-aleck :3

EDIT: hey Une! u wudnt believe the changes around here..

How old is she? If she counts as a loli let her know a sexy single vampire lives here

I really don't get that kind of age stuff. If a 20 year old dates a 32 year old, no one cares, but if said 20 year old dates an 8 year old, everyone has a problem with it. Seriously, its the same age difference, so what difference does it make?

DL-u make it sound like that's not normal

she's just annoying and makes fun of me' date=' I didnt say she has sway over me

I always counter her insults with remarks she doesnt understand

meaning she's stupid and I come out of it as the better person and smart-aleck :3..

[/quote']

So basically you add oil to the fire....

How old is she? If she counts as a loli let her know a sexy single vampire lives here

I really don't get that kind of age stuff. If a 20 year old dates a 32 year old' date=' no one cares, but if said 20 year old dates an 8 year old, everyone has a problem with it. Seriously, its the same age difference, so what difference does it make?

[/quote']

It's morals DMG.........

The last game of the baseball season is either tomorrow or Friday. It was supposed to be today but it was canceled. A kid at yesterday's game. My team lost. Flipped us off and said, "Suck that (insert town's name here)!" So we want to kick their a** next game.

Archived