Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No' date=' they think they are too good. I've seen Otaku, whom I generally like, give a speech on how he is too good for Mainstream.

Aizen is not Bad@$$ He's a Godmodding Douche [b']Sperman[/b] who probably does not have Bankai.

Well, that's Taku-San, not the entire Otaclub. That's like me saying Golfers are worthless idjit's 'cause of what Tigger Woods did.

Don't even know what what means

But, yeah, He's powerful. Uh, didn't Ichigo revive after a fatal blow and loosing 16 Gallons of blood? Yeah...that's Godmodding. And, uh, doesn't Kenpachi not have a Shikai?

Kenpachi has Shikai. It's a constant release. Not Bankai, the only captain that was supposed to not have one because he beat the former captain in a fight.

Merman=Mermaid man. Sperman=Sperm Man.

Ichigo is the main character, whom I dislike outside of IchiHime. Besides, all Anime characters, Kenny included, have 5 million gallons of blood.

NO! I was wrong! They have 42 million! D=

Anyways, Ichigo annoys me. I love Hichigo Shirosaki, but dislike Kurosaki.

Ichigo does not use his Bankai like he should, at least, until he fought Ulqui. He never used the Tenshou to augment his attacks (As seen against Ulqui) for MOST of the series he had his Bankai. Oh, and When we get to Aizen and Gin, HE FORGETS HE CAN DO THAT. Then, he has cheap abilities, and an inner Hollow that keeps him alive. I have never respected him more than Maskless Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra Pre-release, the second time.

And when he's with Orihime-chan

At least Naruto gets new abilities through training, and other methods, not a Giant Hole being shot through his chest @_@ (Note: I don't care for Naruto EXCEPT in NaruHina.)

Right, well, you just contradicted yourself, Black.

So, let's review:

Aizen has been shown to have insane amounts of Reishi, at least twice that of a normal captain.

Enough to subdue the Sexta Espada, at least

Without making a sound.

He either is flexible or makes a backup plan

Because he wasn't even phased when Rukia was rescued.

He has amazing foresight, as found out when it was revealed he'd planned out most of the plot twists

So, lets think: if he wasn't portrayed as a villain, would you still think the way you do?

Right' date=' well, you just contradicted yourself, Black.

So, let's review:

Aizen has been shown to have insane amounts of Reishi, at least twice that of a normal captain.

Enough to subdue the Sexta Espada, at least

Without making a sound.

He either is flexible or makes a backup plan

Because he wasn't even phased when Rukia was rescued.

He has amazing foresight, as found out when it was revealed he'd planned out most of the plot twists[hr']

So, lets think: if he wasn't portrayed as a villain, would you still think the way you do?

Yes. As I said, I dislike Ichigo. I also hate people like Genryusai who just appear and slaughter.

Aizen's 'Foresight' is called Godmodding. He knows EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. Why wasn't he phased? He cheats. Simple. Aizen writes the story, Not Kubo, or so it seems.

@Ecchi: No, I like Luffy just fine. I don't like him paired up. Same for Saya from Blood+. I just like relationships like GaaHina (I SAID IT!), NaruHina, IchiHime, and YusAki.

@Maru - Oh' date=' oh, the a Blood+ yaoi-ish thing, it's called Moon Nights or something.

[/quote']

... I want to know that WHY?!

In other words' date=' you're just a big baby who likes mains to have almost no idea how to be serious. You don't like people who are actually able to do something without goofing off.

[/quote']

Did you not read? SAYA. From BLOOD+. She is almost Emo. Yes, I like Luffy too, but Saya is better. There are other Examples. I like InuYasha and his pairing. I like Lelouch. I likel ots of mains. But NOT Naruto and Ichigo.

Lelouch has a drawback before he 'dies'. He can only do it ONCE. Also, he screws up at times. Aizen's ONLY Fluke was Isshin.

I saw the movie, Blood, in which it was the 70s and Saya was evil-ish. More an anti-hero who was the main character.

Sesshomaru is cooler, but he's not the main character.

Well, the only time he ever uses Wind Tunnel is when it can't not screw him over...o.O

If I had a black hole in my hand, I'd be using it with some thought. Though, when you think about it, he does always use it when nothing else works. Or at the beginning of the fight to avoid a fight.

Archived