Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and you've done it!

Congratulations DMG, not too far behind you 8)

o and for Ichigo, Vizard Ichigo has good combos, but I cant find any specials (tho doing specials is hard for a lot of people)

then reg ichigo has 3 attack buttons compared to other's 4-6, but I somehow activated his bankai and he went uber strong

and Dranzer, how do u add stages?

DL if you can't understand how to add chars go to youtube.It has plenty of tuts.

Fusion to add stages download them and paste the 2 files in "stages"

Then go to data>select and where it says

;Put extra stages here. They will be available in VS and Watch modes.

;For example, you can insert "stages/mybg.def".

and do stages/*name of stage*.def

To add musik to the stage paste a song in "sounds".Then go in to the stage file and where it says "bgmusic = " insert the name of the song in "sounds"

Heh, proves Bleach is better, even the useless min character good for nothing but shipping and harboring Hichigo Shirosaki.

Before you flame me, I was a fan of Naruto way before I got into Bleach half a year ago (November), but Bleach IS better.

Hopefully Shippuden will become better to people when war starts

tho this Bleach arc in Hueco Mundo has gone on too long, it needs to end

(when it eventually does end, is the series over? cuz I cant think of a villain better than Aizen showing up)

GIANTS STADIUM FTW! (dont shoot me el make, I hate the Jets)

There are two Arcs after The Fake Karakura town. Hueco Mundo arc ended when Grimmjow died, then it was the Captain arival Arc, then Fake Karakura.

Anyways, There's an Isshin arc, and a Secret Arc let after Aizen.

Aizen? A GOOD VILLAIN?! He's a Godmodding Douche Sperman!

DL has got a point.

Y'know' date=' I don't get why people [s']Like the Otaclub[/s] think they are too good for mainstream stories. They are mainstream for a reason.

The Otaclub doesn't think they're too good for mainstream, it's just that, well, it's an Otaku club, and the mainstreams are...mainstream. They prefer to focus on less well-known things.

But, yeah, Aizen can't be replaced by anyone. He's just too Badass

No, they think they are too good. I've seen Otaku, whom I generally like, give a speech on how he is too good for Mainstream.

Aizen is not Bad@$$ He's a Godmodding Douche Sperman who probably does not have Bankai.

Archived