Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

accepted, wow the first guy in stone village

MADARA HEY! and el make, SHUT UP MAN, that's still a sore memory...

my inactivity today was because a friend I havent seen in a while stayed over, he went to bed alredy and I'm goin thru the day I missed here

that RP app is fail all over it

el make, someone posted in the contest with an invalid entry

Yo, Cookie sent me this PM for this youtube vid asking if his singing voice was good. vid was frickin weird, abt dinosaurs or some crap like that

I dnt knw much about mods...

EDIT: o yea and guys, Une's coming back this week, look forward to it :P

accepted' date=' wow the first guy in stone village

MADARA HEY! and el make, SHUT UP MAN, that's still a sore memory...

my inactivity today was because a friend I havent seen in a while stayed over, he went to bed alredy and I'm goin thru the day I missed here

that RP app is fail all over it

el make, someone posted in the contest with an invalid entry

Yo, Cookie sent me this PM for this youtube vid asking if his singing voice was good. vid was frickin weird, abt dinosaurs or some crap like that

I dnt knw much about mods...

EDIT: o yea and guys, Une's coming back this week, look forward to it :P

[/quote']

Finally, he can see how far I'm ahead of him.

Ninjew what are you up too. who can see how much better you are

i hereby dedicate my life to the sole purpose of inproving the Akatsuki of YCM and any other clubs they are friends with

I'm doing whatever the eff I want. And I passed Une a while ago. He's been gone so I passed him.

well thats cool i just got done watching episode 160 of shippuden today' date=' it was sick

[/quote']

Your behind.

Yes' date='but to warn you.Manga is read from the right to the left.You'll get used to it.

[/quote']

Its simple for me. Part of my name says it all.

Wow... that app is just... well, I have one thing to say to it. Insta-kill FTW :D

And he wondered why he wasn't accepted.

Also... Fusion, how do you know Une's coming back? O.o

@Light - Thre is a war the Akatsuki is also a part of, according the plot as a mercenary force hired by me. XD

Plus, that's just the Ooc stuff, and most of it has next to nothing to do with the actual RP. Just put in your app and the important stuff will become apparent later. And, who's the genius who put the Cap Lock next to the A?

Yes' date='but to warn you.Manga is read from the right to the left.You'll get used to it.

[/quote']

Its simple for me. Part of my name says it all.

The last three letters? Or just the last two?

Sure' date=' show me the app.

Also, Icy was demoted. He's a mod.

[/quote']

Good, he deserved to be demoted, the friggin arse.

[spoiler=Okay, here it is. A word of warning, you guys may want to wear some protective eyewear when viewing this.]

Name: Revan

Villian or hero:Both

Abilities:The brotherhood of shadow power' date=' with it I can, if MY WILL IS STRONGER THEN THE OTHERS WILL:

etarnal mind control

summon shadow

Drain someones life as much as i want and replenish it as mine

and instint kill!

Bio:the brotherhood of shadows power was givin' to Revan after many unaffortuned effents agains the brotherhood of shadow, such as killing solomon, defating the brotherhood of shadow, defeating Arkilion Sin, original ruler of th Brotherhood Of Shadow, and destroying the Shadow Bane (AKA UNIT ATHXT - 1778 from the Infinite Empire)

and suffring the loss of Verbal, Mech ha'ic, kobayashi, and channa mae (AKA shadow, Matilda, Sera Degana)

History:Revan was the one who starred battle aganist the Mandalorians, though he refuses to give "persinal" information, all he tell us is, "When I Was Victorious, I Became Something Else..."

[/quote']

That is b!tch........ wtf....

And what's this about 11 pages of OOC?

Archived