Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a tendency to dislike anyone who acts without valid reason. Especially when they just follow orders from someone who has no real right to be asking what they're asking. I've made three clubs, for instance. My third is going strong, and the other two were locked by Flame Dragon, after someone who had no right to ask him to lock them, asked him to lock them. Did he even try to validate their claims? No, he just went ahead and did it.

Now, as far as I'm concerned, the only good mods are Icy and Hunter. as for J-Max, the talk I've heard talk of 'im as being a former mod, so, I'm not real sure he counts...If I've heard wrong, then I'll add him to the list.

Um, busy or otherwise occupied? I was busy making money by doing yard work.

Wait... That guy... negged you... back then... because YOU rejected a Godmodded app? O.O BACK THEN ESPECIALLY?! That is pure GM.

I know...*shakes head exasperatedly* I kept telling him that he had to change the application so that it was not modded' date=' but he kept refusing to listen, and ultimately negged me for it. Friggin arse. ><

I could find and post the app for you to look at if you want, Black.

Meh I thought good of him since he was a part of Pokevolution.Hey anyone else played the pacman game on google.

Yes, I have. It felt rather nostalgic. ^^

Hunter quit YCM

Icy is an ass

J-Max is actualy still a mod.

I agree with this bolded statement, and would also point out that he is a super, if I remember correctly.

I loled HARD at the YCM War plot... Seriosuly, I did.

Especially at the last part.

The Akatsuki are primarily a mercenary gang hired by Darklink with the promise of a large portion of the Postage mines, Club Pikachu is unaware of the transaction however.

The part about Akatsuki and the postage mines really doesn't make to much sense to me, but it does add interest to the story and that. lol

Sure' date=' show me the app.

Also, Icy was demoted. He's a mod.

[/quote']

Good, he deserved to be demoted, the friggin arse.

[spoiler=Okay, here it is. A word of warning, you guys may want to wear some protective eyewear when viewing this.]

Name: Revan

Villian or hero:Both

Abilities:The brotherhood of shadow power' date=' with it I can, if MY WILL IS STRONGER THEN THE OTHERS WILL:

etarnal mind control

summon shadow

Drain someones life as much as i want and replenish it as mine

and instint kill!

Bio:the brotherhood of shadows power was givin' to Revan after many unaffortuned effents agains the brotherhood of shadow, such as killing solomon, defating the brotherhood of shadow, defeating Arkilion Sin, original ruler of th Brotherhood Of Shadow, and destroying the Shadow Bane (AKA UNIT ATHXT - 1778 from the Infinite Empire)

and suffring the loss of Verbal, Mech ha'ic, kobayashi, and channa mae (AKA shadow, Matilda, Sera Degana)

History:Revan was the one who starred battle aganist the Mandalorians, though he refuses to give "persinal" information, all he tell us is, "When I Was Victorious, I Became Something Else..."

[/quote']

That's something along the same lines of what I was thinking. Friggin nub. He's currently banned as well. I wonder if it is a permanent one? Meh, doesn't matter.

But yeah, even I was never that bad when it came to making apps. I do have a tendency to go overboard that I am trying to fix though.

Archived