Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

Just sayin' hi =D

Whenever I get Netz I'll come here and say hi' date=' simply because I feel bad for missing this place's climb to glory(and stickyness)

[/quote']

Hi there.

Wait' date=' Akatsuki got stickied?

And sorry about not posting till ow guys, have been busy with several diferent things.

And is it just me, or would El-chan seriously die from shoddy withdrawal?

[/quote']

Where have you been? We've been stickied for a long time.

Is it music from Naruto or DBZ?

Name your stakes and conditions Shadow' date=' you're on

has anyone else noticed we exceeded 11,000 posts? DMG got 11,000th post and DL got 11,000th reply, so think what u will with that info

[/quote']

Yes I saw and I wanted it, but I couldn't get on.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No and no.

No holds barred level 11 effect monster with fitting summoning conditions with a burn' date=' destruct, quick summon, and control effect something like you would see on Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor. The card has to be in the form of a member card for either the whole of YCM, or a specific club, thread, or organization.

Dang, I missed it. Ah well, I'll just have to snipe the 12,000th post is all.

[/quote']

sounds good, do I have to finish it before 6 tho? Im just planning my time accordingly

Ninjew, u mean 2,500...

Dranzer, I'd like to face u sometime in Shoddy

Being a smart idiot for you, Mr. Luigi: http://splapp-me-do.deviantart.com/art/The-Impossible-Quiz-Lite-50433260

As for anger, on this one go to Items->Hand->Fist. Then, when you get enough money, Items->Buy->Missles or Explosion with click.

[s]Oops, forgot link....[/s]

GOT IT: http://shock-value.deviantart.com/art/Interactive-Buddy-v-1-02-11117398

Anybody want to know what happens when weegee stares into a mirror or what happebs when to weegee stares collide?

No?

Good.

You can take your time making it if you want Fusion, you just needed to accept the challenger and conditions in their entirety by 6 est. if you didn't want to risk losing your spot in the challenge.

Where do you live, by the way?

And my card is already ready and waiting.

Just be sure that you send the effect in written format as well, okay?

Hey, I got a couple of phots of myself.

Well, uh, the last guy I had to question... well, I didn't MEAN to kill him, but... he kinda surprised me by taking this picture...

so...

before neck twist:

24626om.jpg

after neck twist:

21kav82.jpg

I mean that it would be a card that would have either your whole username, or part of your username, or your username in segments as the name of the card, like what I did for this one thread that I am in.

Also, it has to be either for a specific club thread, or for the whole of YCM.

It must be a normal effect monster. (this means no ritual, tuner/dark tuner, fusion, or synchro effect monsters. Also, no spirit monsters)

It must be a level 11 monster.

It must have a destruct effect.

It must have a monster stealing effect.

It must have an effect that forces two of your opponents monsters to battle each other.

It must have a Special Summon effect.

It cannot be a Divine Monster.

.....That's about it, I think. You decide the costs for the cards Summoning, use of effects, and it's ATK and DEF. Also, make sure the card has a picture, okay?

Archived