Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DIALUP?! people still USE that?!!

damn DMG that sux

even so DMG' date=' it wont help u to be behind and suffer all this spoiler talk :/

[/quote']

suffer? I actually enjoy spoiler talk in anime. In fact, that's how I decide if I wanna watch a new one, by going to www.absoluteanime.net and reading up on it. Plot and what not. It helps me to figure out if I'd be interested. The reason I never watched/read Ouran High School Host Club. Jimmy might be interested in it, though.

Ouran Academy is a private school, for the insanely rich.

The Ouran Host Club is where guys with way too much time on their hands entertain girls with ALSO way too much time on their hands.

This Host Club is where our protagonist, Haruhi Fujioka, ends up during the first day of class.

Haruhi enters, and is pushed back into an expensive jar.

Telling any more would be spoiling.

DMG didn't watch Ouran High School Host Club because of something she heard about it' date=' even though it was AWESOME.

[/quote']

Not because of something I heard about it. Because I read an anime profile about it. You should know, when I learn of a new anime, I immediately check out absolute anime. (NOTE:the articles are written by sending information to the webmaster, who then adds the information)

Soul Eater was shonen.

Death note was Shonen, I think.

Although I rememebr a different word for it.

@Fusion and Dranzer - Don't knock Shojo until you've tried it. Absolute Boyfriend is absolutely hilarious, and epic.

I'm not knocking Shojo, it just doesn't seem my type of thing is all

I hate chem -__-

and homework overall

hey DL, do u remember that NaruHina doujin I showed u? the one wit the meh art, but awesome story? I'm almost caught up with it, and it gets really good 0.0

and guys, can someone make the contest? shud be el make since he's the judge, my reasoning being if a mod saw one of the contestants having the host thread, there may be some questioning :/

and guys' date=' can someone make the contest? shud be el make since he's the judge, my reasoning being if a mod saw one of the contestants having the host thread, there may be some questioning :/

[/quote']

Sure, just need to know what the ACTUALL theme is, and the dates you want, and the prizes I should give.

Am I the only one who experiants a major mybb error today.

If you mean this site, not being able to access it, aND BEING STUCK PLAYING A devianart game for 4 hours....... than I expierenced it.

DL, yes.

Archived