Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

Ninjew, there are several flaws with your statement. First of all, I was not yet dead. Second of all, I was still in my Dark Chaos form when my inner hollow took over, and so would have been moving much to fast for you or your sand to follow, especially seeing as you had completely powered down. Third, I can heal myself with Shadow or Chaotic based energies, and so my inner hollow has the same capabilities. As to the whole limb blasting think, remember the one immortal that could have limbs sewn back on and the like? Something like that, but more like the energies that my character can use holds the limbs in place while a sort of accelerated healing takes place.

I'll let you have this fight if you want. But next time, I won't hold back.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When your head is removed, all your powers are stopped because you cannot think. So even in a certain mode you'd die. Plus, kakuzu traded his body to be able to do that. PLus he had 4 hearts and if his head was rmeoved he would have died. Hidan however was immortal because of his religious practice. Though his head was removed the practiced held him alive. Not to mention before hand I stated that we did this as humans. A human cannot survive without a head. An inner hollow also has his own set of powers when the original host is dead. Thus being it did not have the speed you had. Then the fact of your healing, it only works initially because then its pure god modding to heal instantaneous. Naruto had to not do anything to heal otherwise the wounds remained. So through all these, that is why you both were killed, you and your inner hollow.

EDIT: if you also took note. i still took damage even though you only landed one move. my transformations also in flicted damage. I did not heal at all though I have accelerated healing from segunda etapa.

Ok, so I just looked it and. Yes i will give you the ability to think for a few seconds. However, the rest still are in effect especially the healing. In a few seconds, your body would not know what to do because your head isn't attached to tell it to do something. So even though your powers may allow you to do things, thta is only cause your brain tells it to do something. So you can have the final thought, but that's about it.

Nope, he moved them like he was playing a piano. See, there was that cracking sound as he moved his fingers, if you pay enough attention to the sounds. He says "I couldn't resist" or something like that, then showed Barbados the coin. I have a necklace of a replica of said coin, BTW

1st I El make surpassed me because I had school and had to get up at 6 AM

2nd Shadow I don't disslike you,but this is a naruto club.Ignore the fact that two sertain people*coughDl*coughElmake spam all the time about there OGF and Pokemon.Now Naruto topic.

Darklink401 2425

FusionXD 2118

el make 1720

ĐŕANZĔŔ™ 1391

Ninjew 474

Shadow Zero 42

There's no way you could surrpass me.

Archived