Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am' date=' why does that matter?

[/quote']

Because I was once a member there, sometime last year. That is, until I screwed myself over. Anyway, I was wondering because I was thinking I don't know if you told anyone from there to follow this fight or not. Also, didn't you once challenge me to an rp fight? o.O my user used to be shadow-zero, in case you were wondering. At least, that's what it was when I was a part of rp 820. Either that, or Chaos Zero, although I think that the former is more likely.

heres their fight DMG

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-203259.html

shadow' date=' looks like ur screwed if u dont act fast :P

[/quote']

Sorry, but I have decided to start getting serious. You'll know what I mean when you check my most recent post.

Ah, okay then. xD Perhaps it was just someone using the same avi as you are now or something then.

So is anyone from there watching or no? I'm just curious is all, since I can't go in there is all, seeing as permanent bans are permanent. I kind of wish I could be forgiven for my past mistakes and have a chance at returning, although I know that there is basically no chance of that happening.

Dranzer, I am going to tell you what other people don't have the heart to. STICK IT!

Now, I could really have gone either way. I guess Ninjew wanted to see what I could do in an rp fight, and I am not opposed to that. I would not have been upposed to if there was not an rp fight either. Now, please stop your whining and let us get back to the normal posting that happens here.

And what's with that picture link you posted? It reeks of English Cigarette's.

Like I said before Dranzer, stick it. If it really bothers you that much, then just ignore the posts that mention something that is rp related. Or, don't post at all. Is that really so hard to understand? Honestly.... *grumbles about b.s. noobs who can't talk about something they dislike without causing trouble*

Archived