Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! Fusion=Sempai' date=' are you using a non-Luigi avi!? (BTW: I didn't ignore that she was drunk and went to your school, I'm just saying that I don't give a rat's as$)

[/quote']

nah sorry DMG, it's Mr. L playing a guitar, thot it looked beastly

What that topic again.Also I'mmoving since a pic I'm gonna post here.And el make might kill me.

[spoiler=iROFL]1z65dm8.jpg

LOL

o right ninjew' date=' u werent here when i told u guys abt my one friday night adventure

basically this stupid girl drunkie picked a fight with me

and with me being a gentleman and all, the best I could do was block and take what she gave me

and everyone thinks I should have hit her, ignoring the fact that she was a girl that went to my school

-___-

o btw, new one piece chapter is out on onemanga, that may mean early release for naruto hopefully :3

[/quote']

So a drunk girl kicked your ass..how depressing. What you do to drunk girls is you grab both their arms. Sit them down and walk away.

Ur reply is the only one out of all the ones I got here that has made any sense

Thank You

Exactly. You're probably known as "That guy that'd do things like puncha girl in the face."

Fusion probably has a good rep.

I'm the geeky nice kid, not usually mean to anyone, not really made fun of (aside from a few buttholes, but all they talk about is getting high, so who gives a crap bout them) and pretty smart :P

In short I blend in, which may or may not be great for high school

u either want to be known as a cool popular guy in high school or not at all aside from ur friends IMO

new bleach is out on onemanga, hopefully Naruto will follow suit

Awesome =D

I'm writing an epic story about all my friends turning into their favorite video game characters, picking sides, and fighting.

Was gonna post it here when it was done, but I haven't even started yet, just got everyone to sign a paper saying it was ok to use them xD

Archived