Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o right ninjew, u werent here when i told u guys abt my one friday night adventure

basically this stupid girl drunkie picked a fight with me

and with me being a gentleman and all, the best I could do was block and take what she gave me

and everyone thinks I should have hit her, ignoring the fact that she was a girl that went to my school

-___-

o btw, new one piece chapter is out on onemanga, that may mean early release for naruto hopefully :3

o right ninjew' date=' u werent here when i told u guys abt my one friday night adventure

basically this stupid girl drunkie picked a fight with me

and with me being a gentleman and all, the best I could do was block and take what she gave me

and everyone thinks I should have hit her, ignoring the fact that she was a girl that went to my school

-___-

o btw, new one piece chapter is out on onemanga, that may mean early release for naruto hopefully :3

[/quote']

So a drunk girl kicked your ass..how depressing. What you do to drunk girls is you grab both their arms. Sit them down and walk away.

What that topic again.Also I'mmoving since a pic I'm gonna post here.And el make might kill me.

[spoiler=iROFL]1z65dm8.jpg

Wtf..........

Well it is true.....

And Fusion, you should have hit her. I've hit girls that go to my school before.

Here's a quote you all need to learn to live by. Its something Yusuke says in Yuyu:

"I don't care if she's a girl or a baby or somebody's grandma, she's a fighter and I'm gonna kick her ass!"

Man, that trainwreck Hollow probably wound up dead. Ninjew, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?

Archived