Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fusion' date=' how does this plotline grab you?

In this world, there exists people with special abilities to manipulate objects and transform one object into another. These people are known as alchemists. This process does come with a cost though, the basic law of alchemy states that to gain something you have to sacrifice something of the same value.

The main character is the famous alchemist Edward Elric - also known as the Fullmetal Alchemist - who almost lost his little brother, Alphonse, in an accident. Edward managed to contain his brother's soul in a large suit of armor. While he did manage to save his brother's life, he had to pay a great price himself.

To get back what they've lost, the brothers embark on a journey to find the Philosophers Stone that is said to amplify the powers of an alchemist enormously.

[/quote']

FMA's mainstream to me sorry :/

Harry Potter's got nothing on FMA.

FMA > HP

did u just f***n go there?!

God dammit people if this gets enough atention it will be stickied.And it will be the first stickied Naruto set.

Also DL your OCG is very good.

dude i tried that alredy and mine's got over 250 cards...tho maybe if i repost it...

Oh' date=' half done with Fusion's card :D

Wait 'till ya see the epicness.

[/quote']

HOORAY I WAS FIRST!

1. FMA IS mainstream, but borderline first. Plus, you watch Naruto, one of the most mainstream-raped shows out there.

2. Yes, FMA beats the CRAP out of Harry Potter.

3. Yep. next comes El Make.

1. FMA IS better than Naruto.

2. Good thing I have JUST the thing.

@DMG - Last, most likely.

Since everyone else has been the most active.

And A-kun is the leader.

But, I'd say, FMA:B would rate higher.

Also, FIRST 3 gods!

spye61.jpg

awav45.jpg

261p5cz.jpg

Archived