Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Lee as well I mean the suit and the personality are annoying.

Daily post count:

Darklink401 210

Aa'une's Apprentice 128

ĐŕANZĔŔ™ 102

Itachi-sama 78

FusionXD 77

Dark_Magician_Girl_=3 71

~ BT 52

Blood Shadow 52

jk233_ultimatemaster 45

true_madara_uchiha 42

Niashi Inumaki 42

Marsuvees Black 11

PokeMaster Calvin 9

..::DESTINYGUNDAM::.. 7

Shogun Chicken 5

Scotty20 5

LordDemonX 4

Dark Lightning 4

Choji911 3

Orizaki 3

bobyjoe5000 2

dimented dimentio 1

Love is Eternal 1

Suicune17 1

Bakuen_No_Shuda134 1

CeDeFiA 1

Ashwee13 1

Zenrais 1

Jonavon 1

coolcodyas 1

DigiMaster Ragnarok 1

Divine Soul 1

Name (or what you want to be called in this organization)- Sora

Why you want to join- BT said for the Club Contest.

What village do you want to be in (we need variety!)- Leaf I guess.

Ok, I just read posts that are hating on Lee, and wtf? What is not to like about Lee? Is it cause he isn't apparently, as cool-looking as the others? He's probably the only true ninja in the show. He shows originality, Superpowers = Jutsu = Common. Right on Fusion.

Name (or what you want to be called in this organization)- Sora

Why you want to join- BT said for the Club Contest.

What village do you want to be in (we need variety!)- Leaf I guess.

Ok' date=' I just read posts that are hating on Lee, and wtf? What is not to like about Lee? Is it cause he isn't apparently, as cool-looking as the others? He's probably the only true ninja in the show. He shows originality, Superpowers = Jutsu = Common. Right on Fusion.

[/quote']

Sora I will start you off at Chunin because you have the most popular stickied thread and posts a lot in the members of this clubs threads.

Thanks Aa', glad to see my thread recognized somewhere out of Pop lol.

What's not to like about Gaara:

1. I honestly don't really worry about eyebrows lol.

2. Ryan Seacrest Wannabe Hair. Maybe just abit longer for Gaara. He kinda does look like Perez Hilton when you look at it..

3. Look at my Gourd ;D

4. You think voices are annoying? Try listening to Gaara's Voice, he shoved a Tin Can down his throat.

5. Gaara's Personality = The World revolves around me, I shall kill all, I am all-mighty, prepare to die, I am self-absorbed. THEN, I'm Mr. Sunshine, I shall save all, Naruto saved me, I shall turn over a new leaf.

6. Gaara's a dude who starts with Narcissistic and Antisocial Personality Disorder. Gaara isn't cocky, but that point you made in 6 goes with 5..

7. What is original about Gaara? Bad Guy goes Good Guy. There are variations of this which are basically opposite, which is: Good Guy goes Bad Guy

8. Dunno what Contractions are.

What's not to like about Lee:

1. Stole Gaara's eyebrows

2. Bowl cut

3. Green Spandex full-body suit

4. His voice is annoying

5. His personality is annoying

6. He's a cocky B*tch

7. HE IS NOT ORIGINAL' date=' He's a Miniature Guy

8. He doesn't use contractions

[/quote']

um, TECHNICALLY lee was introduced first before guy, so kishimoto's purpose was to make an adult version of lee and make it scary

Thanks Aa'' date=' glad to see my thread recognized somewhere out of Pop lol.

What's not to like about Gaara:

1. I honestly don't really worry about eyebrows lol.

2. Ryan Seacrest Wannabe Hair. Maybe just abit longer for Gaara. He kinda does look like Perez Hilton when you look at it..

3. Look at my Gourd ;D

4. You think voices are annoying? Try listening to Gaara's Voice, he shoved a Tin Can down his throat.

5. Gaara's Personality = The World revolves around me, I shall kill all, I am all-mighty, prepare to die, I am self-absorbed. THEN, I'm Mr. Sunshine, I shall save all, Naruto saved me, I shall turn over a new leaf.

6. Gaara's a dude who starts with Narcissistic and Antisocial Personality Disorder. Gaara isn't cocky, but that point you made in 6 goes with 5..

7. What is original about Gaara? Bad Guy goes Good Guy. There are variations of this which are basically opposite, which is: Good Guy goes Bad Guy

8. Dunno what Contractions are.

[/quote']

That is all so true.

And apparently, most people get bugged over it. If he doesn't use Contractions, then why did he say "I promised I'll always protect you Sakura until I die". Something like that atleast..Contracts rarely matter anyways..its just a form of linguistics.

Cranky? Yeah right, he wasn't even fazed by the fact he's an insomniac, he speaks calmly and speaks his mind. And most people don't "Kill everyone" when they're cranky.

And apparently' date=' most people get bugged over it. If he doesn't use Contractions, [b']then why did he say "I promised I'll always protect you Sakura until I die"[/b]. Something like that atleast..Contracts rarely matter anyways..its just a form of linguistics.

Cranky? Yeah right, he wasn't even fazed by the fact he's an insomniac, he speaks calmly and speaks his mind. And most people don't "Kill everyone" when they're cranky.

When'd he say that?

Passive Aggression, ever heard of it?

Archived