Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dranzer, what AMVs did to me was reveal that Naruto was gonna fight Gaara and Sasuke

and that's when i looked on google to see if there was manga online of Naruto, and to my surprise there were alredy so many chapters far ahead of what was out in stores

and that's when everything got rolling for me :3

That's about the only reason I heard of half the anime I've seen. The others, such as Elfen Lied, and Strawberry Panic! were: Reading through forums (Elfen Lied was a Ecchi anime suggestion thread on Rena) and looking for the genre (SP! I found by searching on Yahoo for "Yuri Anime") and slipping through the TV guide (IFC played HG and GG)

Fusion, how does this plotline grab you?

In this world, there exists people with special abilities to manipulate objects and transform one object into another. These people are known as alchemists. This process does come with a cost though, the basic law of alchemy states that to gain something you have to sacrifice something of the same value.

The main character is the famous alchemist Edward Elric - also known as the Fullmetal Alchemist - who almost lost his little brother, Alphonse, in an accident. Edward managed to contain his brother's soul in a large suit of armor. While he did manage to save his brother's life, he had to pay a great price himself.

To get back what they've lost, the brothers embark on a journey to find the Philosophers Stone that is said to amplify the powers of an alchemist enormously.

Could Read one of the anime's I listed. Try Strawberry Panic!

Link, you gonna mention that "Accident" involved them tryin to use Alchemy to revive their dead mother, and that Al's body was completely destroyed, while Edward lost his Left leg? And then Eddy lost his right arm when he bonded Al's soul to the armor?

Archived