Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GaaHina is ultimate crack pairing, Im sorry :/

only thing that bugs me abt NaruHina is Hinata hasnt really formed a bond with Naruto like Sakura has, which is why I see NaruSaku more likely (tho i wont be at all surprised if NaruHina happens)

tho look at DBZ, Goku and Chichi only met each other twice and got married right almost right after seeing each other after 9 years or so and have lived happily ever after together (cept when Goku was dead)

agree with el make

tenten i cud see either with lee or neji, probly neji since lee will probly end up with sakura

only crack pairing that cud somewhat make sense is HinaLee

reasoning is both got rejected by Naruto and Sakura who get together, then they become friends from same pain of rejection and become a couple

may sound stupid, but exact same thing happened with shania twain, cept they were married so it was a lot uglier :/

hmmm

ur probly right :/

then again Kishi kinda forgot abt her sorta for over 40 chaps, its almost been a year since the confession happened actually

I think maybe right way for dealing with Naruto's lovelife is have him date Sakura for a while, then end for some reason (a good reason aside from just not working out) then eventually going to Hinata and staying with her for a family (or vice versa)

Then again, Naruto is oblivious to Hinata, and lets face it, though they have different personalities, Gaara and Hinata have different dispositions. (by different personality, I mean Hina is shy/bending, Gaara is confident/unbending)

Both are silent, observant, and (after Shippuden, anyway) have a desire to protect others. Hinata wishes to protect her friends and be stronger, to make her father proud, Gaara wants his existence to be necessary to others. *see episode "The Death of Gaara"*

So, it could work. It should happen. I know, they've never shared dialog, but, what if they did?

I'll admit DMG, i see similarities between them that I didnt before, but it wont happen

it wud involve Hinata leaving the village to be with him since Gaara is Kazekage, and since she's the heir to the Hyuga clan, she cant leave

so their love wud be c***blocked by politics

hinata loves naruto anyway and gaara isnt into love i dont think

at the moment anyway

Well, didn't Hinata's personality and disposition cause her father to make her younger sister heir? That's what I got from the flashbacks and Whats-his-face's conversation with Hina's little sister who's name I can never remember, anyway. So, that's not a problem. But, well, she could stay and have it be for political reasons. Think about it: Temari leaves the sand to be with Shikamaru, and perhaps learn some of the Leaf Villages Jutsu, while Hinata goes to be with Gaara, and learn of Sand Village Jutsu. That solidifies their alliance, creates a Hyuuga Clan branch in the Sand, and ShikaTema and GaaHina become possible. (remember that Temari is the older sister of the Kazekage, and one of their Jonins)

No,no GaaHina would never work.Aldo there are some simalerities(grammar nazi) Hinata is compleatly frightend of Gaara ever since the forest of death.I'm sure she was ware of Naruto having the Kyuuby,but Gaara just scared the sheet out of her.It will never work since Hinata has no intation of even going to the sand.The chances of them meeting again are realy low.

dranzer's right, tho i dnt think she's really scared of him anymore, he's the kazekage after all, plus his bijuu's gone

yo that makes me wonder tho, when did the other kids in Naruto's generation find out he had the fox inside him? shikamaru wasnt surprised during battle with pain, kabuto said it in front of Hinata and she had no reaction, and during the filler arc with Sora, none of the people watching Naruto and Sora fight seemed surprised either

so when/how did they find out

Timeskip.Or Tsunade just decided not to keep it as a secret since Sakura awredy new and the news were gonna be true the whole vilage in 2 days(never underestimate woman secret shairing powers.trust me I know).But realy besides filler in anime Hinata never developed any skills in manga.

Archived