Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I know when Shippuden started: Jiraiya stopped writting Make Out Paradise for almost 3 years (I really am shocked.) Everyone's Older, Neji wears a Robe, Gaara is Kazekage, and Naruto is the only member of the Leaf Rookies who is still a Genin. Sakura is a young version of Tsunade now, same strength and temper and such, Naruto is still a Hyperactive Knucklehead, Konahamaru is still a Naruto Mini-me, and Kakashi gets his butt whooped by Sakura and Naruto.

Name (or what you want to be called in this organization)- Ragnarok

Why you want to join- I LUV naruto, read evry manga, and I have always liked the idea of joining a club on YCM. Akatsuki r the awesumest org too

What village do you want to be in (we need variety!)- I'll be in the land of Iron since no one is in it and i like originality

Name (or what you want to be called in this organization)- Ragnarok

Why you want to join- I LUV naruto' date=' read evry manga, and I have always liked the idea of joining a club on YCM. Akatsuki r the awesumest org too

What village do you want to be in (we need variety!)- I'll be in the land of Iron since no one is in it and i like originality

[/quote']

You are in.

Archived