Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. While we are on stupid topics my sister can burn with the devil. shes using my mom phone to text a girl i used to like and shes a bad word. she wants to make me cut sooo much. the girl i used to like is mad at me today and such. so my sister needs to burn with the devil.

Sasuke wasn't manipulated' date=' he left on his own. Remember, Kakashi gave him a sealing jutsu for the curse mark, then those four guys showed up, and he left 'cause he wanted too. He was never cool, dude, he was always just some guy with an OP'd specialty he couldn't even master until Orochimaru helped him. He accepted the help, BTW. Naruto gets help from Kyuubi, but, he never had any say in it, the seal has a tendency to let the Chakra to leak out, and then anotehr seal makes it fuse with Narutos Chakra, so, he kinda doesn't have much of a choice. Well, he did get some control over it after the initial training with Jiraiya, but, still.

[/quote']

when i said manipulated, i meant more in shippuden than part 1, in part 1 Itachi showing up kinda decided it :/

madara, i have an evil sister too so i hear you

Bakura, ur back? nice. catch up with us alredy! and u too DMG!

lucky el make ftw

u only see the benefits of having a sibling when ur older, but as a kid, it blows

no practice tmrw, so imma be here early 8)

shame there wont be any manga this week...

[spoiler=pointless immature thought]

in school, I thought of the Death Note guy Light Yagami (is that his name?) and said it backwards: imagay lmao (shut up DMG, history was boring me)

Bakura' date=' you're still alive?

So how far are you into Naruto? Catch up with us yet?

[/quote']

Nope. But I'll continue discussing whatever here! :D

Sasuke wasn't manipulated' date=' he left on his own. Remember, Kakashi gave him a sealing jutsu for the curse mark, then those four guys showed up, and he left 'cause he wanted too. He was never cool, dude, he was always just some guy with an OP'd specialty he couldn't even master until Orochimaru helped him. He accepted the help, BTW. Naruto gets help from Kyuubi, but, he never had any say in it, the seal has a tendency to let the Chakra to leak out, and then anotehr seal makes it fuse with Narutos Chakra, so, he kinda doesn't have much of a choice. Well, he did get some control over it after the initial training with Jiraiya, but, still.

[/quote']

when i said manipulated, i meant more in shippuden than part 1, in part 1 Itachi showing up kinda decided it :/

madara, i have an evil sister too so i hear you

Bakura, ur back? nice. catch up with us alredy! and u too DMG!

Yes, i'm back. I can't be bothered to catch up X3

I'm currently watching different animes, so I will never catch up on Naruto, so I don't mind spoilers.

Okay, El-kun, I'll only glomp you ^-^

*glomps EL-kun*

FMA Brotherhood is epic (judging by the fact that it folows the manga)

Then again, the original anime was good too.

Albeit when compared to the manga, it made no sense in the last episodes.

Archived