Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o i gotchu

i wonder if Sasuke will calm down

he's gotten bats**t insane' date=' u knw?

[/quote']

You have to be sane before you can go any kind of insane.

i love sasuke-kun

Something is seriously wrong with you' date=' dude. [hr']

I never really liked Sasuke, as most of you know. And now I see people are beginning to see the light. *shines flashlight in general direction of everyone*

for sure, remember when sharingan was just another cool jutsu that was kakashi's specialty? now everyone wants it and clamors abt how it's awesome with its mangekyo version and the spam jutsu that goes with it

Kishi's giving Naruto a tough competitor here

Sasuke was fine until evil people manipulated him, he's a victim if u think bout it

Sasuke wasn't manipulated, he left on his own. Remember, Kakashi gave him a sealing jutsu for the curse mark, then those four guys showed up, and he left 'cause he wanted too. He was never cool, dude, he was always just some guy with an OP'd specialty he couldn't even master until Orochimaru helped him. He accepted the help, BTW. Naruto gets help from Kyuubi, but, he never had any say in it, the seal has a tendency to let the Chakra to leak out, and then anotehr seal makes it fuse with Narutos Chakra, so, he kinda doesn't have much of a choice. Well, he did get some control over it after the initial training with Jiraiya, but, still.

Sasuke wasn't manipulated' date=' he left on his own. Remember, Kakashi gave him a sealing jutsu for the curse mark, then those four guys showed up, and he left 'cause he wanted too. He was never cool, dude, he was always just some guy with an OP'd specialty he couldn't even master until Orochimaru helped him. He accepted the help, BTW. Naruto gets help from Kyuubi, but, he never had any say in it, the seal has a tendency to let the Chakra to leak out, and then anotehr seal makes it fuse with Narutos Chakra, so, he kinda doesn't have much of a choice. Well, he did get some control over it after the initial training with Jiraiya, but, still.

[/quote']

Quote from Naruto

"Alright you stupid fox, lend me your strength!"

Sounds like he has no choice in the matter, huh?

Also... i prefered Sharingan before.

When it actualy lived up to its namesake.

"The Copy Eye"

Archived