Aa'une

DBZ

Teen Titans and Ben 10 (if those count)

DB

DBGT

YuYuHakusho a lil

Zatch Bell

i saw a little of cardcaptors but not much

Sailor Moon...(my best friend in preschool, a girl, watched it obsessively and made me watch it -__-)

wat was funny was i hated yugioh cuz it looked stupid with cards and all lmao (irony)

Naruto and One Piece a little

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evil_Chibi_by_Gonbe.jpg

How can you not like her?

Don't test me' date=' Yaoi-kun.

it IS sad DMG, a weekly naruto chap is something i look forward to alla time

u people...she goes to my school, if i beat her up, everyone wud hear abt it and hate me -__-

at least i took it like a man and didnt run away

and now everyones gonna hate you for getting beat up by a girl.

O.o

I like her because

1. I RPd as her

2. She's a fairly cute chibi.

Then again' date=' Rina reincarnation:

Rina w/ thist for blood:

[img']http://www.deviantart.com/download/117816976/Evil_Chibi_girl_by_Lobo_Salvaje.jpg[/img]

DAMN IT YAOI-KUN, WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU!?

Topic: Each series should end at the series finale. Maybe they can have a spin-off series, like with Yu-Gi-Oh!, but Pokemon took it way too far. YGO has 3 series, each with a different plot line per series, and I can't conceive of how they'll take it further. Then again, I thought it was over after Yugi v. Atem...so, yeah...

HEY DMG wat was i supposed to do, it's a no-win situation!

my friends wont hate me, they laughed at the time and that was it really..

im not entirely sure a spinoff series wud work for Naruto, it works for Yugioh since all the shows revolve around the game, it wud also work if they did that with pokemon, but not so sure about Naruto which revolves around the characters more than the overall shinobi world

i cud be wrong tho

HEY DMG wat was i supposed to do' date=' it's a no-win situation!

my friends wont hate me, they laughed at the time and that was it really..

im not entirely sure a spinoff series wud work for Naruto, it works for Yugioh since all the shows revolve around the game, it wud also work if they did that with pokemon, but not so sure about Naruto which revolves around the characters more than the overall shinobi world

i cud be wrong tho

[/quote']

Sure it'd work, as long as for one or two spin-offs, like YGO, as long as they don't make it to where no one can stomach it, like they did with Pokemon. Just have a different set of characters, in different situations, and it'll be fine. Like Yoai-kuns fanfic, for instance. If someone made that into a spin-off manga, it'd work.

Archived