Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never saw bount' date=' probly never will

wait dont leave el make, i JUST got home!

ninjew i'll join, link?

[/quote']

Bleach~The Unified World~Club

Bount arc is like a naruto filler' date=' minus anything making it good, minus good rtists.

Also, I'm not bi, I just think hayate-sama and Marth-sama are kawaii~

[/quote']

Bount arc wasn't that bad.

Bount Arc was awesome, and neither Bleach nor Hayate have Hinata. Haven't taken more than half a second look at Hayate and I know that.

PS: Yuri>Yaoi

PSS: Anime>Manga. Though manga has some nice points, anime is better because] of the fillers. More time for character development, awesome fight scenes, new characters, new powers, and it gives you some idea of what they are doing during time skips in the manga.

PSSS: Link, you are as straight as a politician.

Bount Arc was awesome' date=' and neither Bleach nor Hayate have Hinata. Haven't taken more than half a second look at Hayate and I know that.

PS: [b']Yuri>Yaoi[/b]

PSS: Anime>Manga. Though manga has some nice points, anime is better because] of the fillers. More time for character development, awesome fight scenes, new characters, new powers, and it gives you some idea of what they are doing during time skips in the manga.

PSSS: Link, you are as straight as a politician.

bold is win

manga i like better simply because it takes less time to read than to watch and it's farther ahead

but anime is good too, tho only some

maybe he'll be back to semi-normal by tmrw

it sux u guys, i cudve hooked up with this girl from school, but i didnt hear my phone vibrate, so she alredy moved on T__T

ah well

she thot i looked geeky anyway :/ but was gonna try it anyway

i dont think im ugly...much..

stupid Sasuke never goes thru this s*** lucky emo punk with red spinny eyes and a giant demon out his back with black fire and blood comin out his eyes and a duckbutt hairdo that actually works...

maybe he'll be back to semi-normal by tmrw

it sux u guys' date=' i cudve hooked up with this girl from school, but i didnt hear my phone vibrate, so she alredy moved on T__T

ah well

she thot i looked geeky anyway :/ but was gonna try it anyway

i dont think im ugly...much..

stupid Sasuke never goes thru this s*** lucky emo punk with red spinny eyes and a giant demon out his back with black fire and blood comin out his eyes and a duckbutt hairdo that actually works...

[/quote']

Well that was a waste of your time. If a girl blows you off cause your phone sucks, then why go through with her crap anyway.

Archived