• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think a month.

I wish it was longer... T_T

Anyway, where the crud is el make?

I wanna glomp him!

Also...

Daisuke is just too ignorant when it comes to love to notice that Kaori is even annoyed by Sayuki. At least, for the reasons she's actually annoyed.

And....

JK's from the leaf? O.o

I gotta add that in...

I've returned to YCM recently, as well as gotten back into Naruto quite a bit. Darklink401 told me about this club and I figured hey, why not join. Plus I've started up a Naruto Fic of my own I'd love to get some views on. So, I think this is the right form?

Name (or what you want to be called in this organization)- Star

Why you want to join- Recently got back into Naruto, looking to get some views on my Naruto Fiction and whatnot, as well as talk about the show, etc.

What village do you want to be in (we need variety!)- Star Village

Yay' date=' Dra-kun, another for the star vilalge,a ren't you happy?

Accepted, Star. ^_^

But you'll have to wait for A-kun to add you to the first post. Youc ans till post, though.

[/quote']

Star Village is the best, haha. I loved that Arc personally. Although I did just recently watch 217-220 of the original Naruto with the Village of Artisans; that was sweet too!

Maybe you'd rather keep up with the story by watching the anime. Plus, if you look up the episodes on youtube, you'd notice that the episodes come out on youtube a lot faster than tv. I got up to episode 118 in Bleach before episode 1 came out in English.

Also, I tried reading some of Nightmare of Nunnally on Mangafox, and it took forever to load one page...So I just gave up 'cause I ain't sitting there reading one page, then comeing back 10 minutes later to find it's only loaded half the next page

welcome star' date=' sure we can chek ur fic out

i got company over, so i cant be on much today :/

awesome avi dranzer, I'll change it in a bit

marsuvees is in this club? huh.

anime is better sometimes, but u gotta read manga cuz its so far ahead in the story than the anime

[/quote']

Sweet, thanks.

It's http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-198934.html if anyone's actually interested.

Personally, I'm an Anime fan myself, simply because I've never been good at understanding the whole Manga thing and the way it's written.

Maybe you'd rather keep up with the story by watching the anime. Plus' date=' if you look up the episodes on youtube, you'd notice that the episodes come out on youtube a lot faster than tv. I got up to episode 118 in Bleach before episode 1 came out in English.

Also, I tried reading some of Nightmare of Nunnally on Mangafox, and it took forever to load one page...So I just gave up 'cause I ain't sitting there reading one page, then comeing back 10 minutes later to find it's only loaded half the next page

[/quote']

Well, I've seen every episode of the original series (give or take a few unimportant ones), and I haven't really started to watch Shippuden yet.

ur missin out star, shippuden is where crazy stuff happens

el make is back! and el make, dranzer made the avis in celebration of our club getting stickied, and i made a banner for the club in my sig, u cud get one too

I'll chek ur fic now star, I guess u and DMG wont do manga then, just avoid here on wednesdays and thursdays to avoid spoilers and u shud be fine

ur missin out star' date=' shippuden is where crazy stuff happens

el make is back! and el make, dranzer made the avis in celebration of our club getting stickied, and i made a banner for the club in my sig, u cud get one too

I'll chek ur fic now star, I guess u and DMG wont do manga then, just avoid here on wednesdays and thursdays to avoid spoilers and u shud be fine

[/quote']

I know somewhat of what happens in Shippuden because I've read about it, but it'll be better to watch. I'll do it at some point, I'm sure.

As opposed to most people, I actually enjoyed a lot of the filler arcs in the original Naruto. Like what one with the Idate and the race, the Star Village one, and especially the one with Gaara at the end.

Archived