Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well el make, Im back, and ur offline -__-

ah well, im actually supposed to go to movies tmrw in a somewhat funky town, so i may have a friday night adventure too (nowhere near as interesting as urs tho)

thanks for the vote, and dude, u see that ep of south park? that. had. everything.

as for Naruto people, I offer my random opinion on Naruto and Kyuubi, I believe Naruto and Killerbee will bond in this arc in order to make Killerbee's death (plot no jutsu demands he die for jubi) more emotional for him and the reader. Naruto will probly be able to use Kyuubi Sage Mode once training is over and may be able to converse with kyuubi more often

I'm pretty sure by the time Naruto and Sasuke fight, Naruto wont have Kyuubi (assuming Kishi keeps his word and has Naruto vs Sasuke as the last event, meaning after the Jubi reappears which cannot happen without kyuubi extraction) at least I hope that's what will happen

He'll have the Kyubi some how Fusion, somehow.....

And about my adventure. Won't go into much detail but:

It all began..... on a bus! So all my friends were in the back of the bus and I was stuck sitting with some weird dude. So, in an effort to join them, I walked to the back of the bus and sat down in the only available seat: a space on the ground next to a trash can. It wasn't that bad, one of my friends had a bear-bottle-shaped-thing of m and m's, so I just ate that. Soon some other guys joined me on the floor and it was like a party... next to a trash can. So I get bored and hop inside the buses batheroom, NOT locking the door. One of my friends comes to the back of the bus, opens the door, and sees me standing there with a awkward look on my face.

"This is my fun box........" I said. He slowly closed the door and I heard footsteps run away. Oh, and me and mah friends go into this video game place and throw away all of our self respect. Buying mystery cubes, looking through HGSS guides in public, playing DDR in the open and sucking.... all leading up to learning about stuffing Zapdos.

Fusion, because then it would be epic.

[spoiler=Halucination Part]

Well, just so you know Fusion, I was on a King Ward bus (they have bathrooms).

So we're like 30 minutes from home and I'm sooooooo thirsty. Sitting next to me is my friend who, for some reason, now has 5 heads. Of course I'm halucinating, but I don't know that. So for the next half hour I try to find out why his head feels like a seat cushion... -__-

Then, I get off the bus and see him standing in front of me. I walk to him but another of my friends tells me it's a tree, and not my friend I was looking for. So I go home, quench my thirst with 4 differnt colors of gatorade, puke it up, drink another bottle of G, and pass out.

el make were u high or something? lol

awesome DL, shud be good whether Im there or not

and el make, I dont want him to have kyuubi because Sasuke doesnt have curse seal anymore, I know u consider Susanoo a power-up, but it's really just an awesome jutsu

Id be fine if he used Sage Mode since it's hard to enter into and pull off but I guess we'll have to see :/

Archived