Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o thats wat u meant

just read the naruto manga DMG, we get a new chapter once a week and it is WAY ahead of anime

u can still watch it, but it's better to read manga first

trust me DMG, no harm can come from it, www.onemanga.com

and come here every wednesday for the new chap in HQ www.mangastream.com

EDIT: ask Une DMG, he'll probly say yes

Never really liked South Park. Ever. Might as well give it another shot.

I began watching the anime long before I tried the Manga, so, yeah. Anyway, the Autism probably had a part to play in that. About the only manga I've read that I haven't seen the anime to is Nightmare of Nunnally, and really that's only because it hasn't been made into an anime. Yet.

Chapter was pretty lame, Masashi must've been really slow, considering his usual chapters are about 17-18 (19 if we're lucky) total pages. I guess drawing the Octopus and Killer Bee must've been time consuming? Although, not seeing Sasuke in a chapter for once is a refreshing change I guess. I wanna see more on the Kabuto investigation.

autograph part was cool, knucklehead ninja has come a long way 8)

i didnt think it was boring, just a bit short, but then again there were a lot of double pages, like in a normal one piece chapter, so i think it's actually the same length but we dnt realize

the good thing about it tho is it's speeding things up by having Naruto already meet Killerbee when the prophecy determined it wud happen only 2 chapters ago

Kabuto investigation will probly be first thing we see after Naruto and Killerbee meet, maybe I cud see Anko vs Kabuto after all, tho now Anko wud die, previously I thot Kabuto wud lose

(Cool haircut and edo tensei says hi)

Anybody play this? It's epic.... Not for DL though.

And New Chapter: Aight, I guess....... squid vs octopus.

Manga>>>>>>>>>Anime

Oh yeah, and yesterday made up for my lack of Friday Night adventures. It had to do with a bottle of m and m's, sitting in the back of a bus next to a trash can, a fun box, a mystery cube, and escaping a 5 ft barrier of protection!

Archived