Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I don't have ADD.

I am very good at paying attention, when I want to.

Also, I've never changed my opinion on Sakura.

I just have different views. (I as in me and my personalities.)

Yuki plain wishes she'd die.

i dont knw what that is dranzer, so i cant comment on that

new naruto today! and i havent seen spoilers for it either! (this time Im actually gonna wait to browse deviantARt until its release)

hey i just realized, will sasuke look a little different all the time now since he has itachi's eyes, or will only noticeable difference be EMS do u think?

[spoiler=thoughts on chapter]

damn, seemed kinda short to me, but some humor in at least

kinda weird to see Gaara and Tsunade argue, but w.e

that was cool with Naruto being asked for autographs

"paradise" island lol

rapping hachibi punching the squid lmao

like i said, Naruto's gonna be trained by Killerbee, next chap shud be interesting, hopefully longer

nothing on Sasuke tho...

ah well, we've seen enough of him for awhile tho, but it figures kishi wud make us want to see him again as soon as it flashes to Naruto's story for his EMS (thas the only reason i want to see him, otherwise, I can wait until the war)

[spoiler=oh yea]

there will be many, many demotivationals on deviantart with naruto and the frog...

actually, I doubt we will

I dont think Sasuke will have too much more development, thats what this whole past year has been about, i think EMS is the last thing he'll learn, or maybe one more thing

but even if the latter is the case, we probly wont see it until he's in a fight, then there will be a flashback explaining how he learned it, the training arcs are strictly for Naruto

i wonder what chapter the war will start in, perhaps 500?

why end it now, kishi shud milk it as long as possible (not saying I want him to, saying itd be smart) so he can make more money

i think we'll get a short training arc like the senjutsu one and then a nice and lengthy arc with the war, possibly split into mini-arcs too, cuz there's still a lotta mysteries that need to be explained and loose ends to tie up

so that arc shud be good and end with the last and most epic fight of all (if I have to say wat it is, u need to GET OUT)

yo u guys know how DBZ got DBGT as an anime sequel? u think naruto will get one, maybe focusing on his kid(s) and his life as a hokage? I could see it happening

Archived