Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RPing, I quit that a while ago. It's too annoying to have other members decide the fate of your story and how it should go.

As for Fusion, your plan has 1 fatal mistake.... I also have the power of the 9 Tails, so I'll just be healed.

Sasuke Doll Game

Awesome game. Anyways, won't be here tomorrow!

Watchu talkin bout sucka?! u cant have kyuubi when Naruto has it in the present! rite now Im just life what the f****k??

stupid ghetto talk..

i had a track meet, got 2nd in the 400 and 200, bad times but at least i did well

dranzer and ninjew, i cudnt follow ur "fight" at all, Id probly suck at RPing

DL, it's weird, u lose ur obsession for Sasuke and now u say u dont hate Sakura anymore when u definitely said u hated her a while ago, is this 1 of those confusing things about multiple personalities? maybe u shud have a main set of avis and have each one represent a different personality?

aw no el make tmrw, tho i suppose it wont matter to me since Im never on till later anyway..

Obviously, Darklink is trying to attract attention with his attention-seeking condition of various personalities. Perhaps he just suffers from some sort of memory lost that is currently unidentified, the world may never know. Oh, and hi. What's going on in the Akatsuki of YCM?

Archived