Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He never lost it. And according to hi, he doesn't hate Sakura, just hates her personality -_-

And I transplanted my cousin's eyes. And it looks like a triangle with a upside down triangle withing it. On the base of the upside down triangle, a line of red comes out and exits the top of the big triangle. Same with the upside down's tip, but 2 lines come out of it and go through the bigger one's corners.

Don't Une, el make will kill them and more innocents will be lost.

It's up to us, an Akatsuki member has gone rogue!

Assemble all troops together! Since he stalks DL, DL can use his elite haxor skills to trace el make from all the times he spied on him and find his IP address, from there we will find where he lives. Next, I'll move in with Dranzer and Une, Dranzer will cast a genjutsu on the neighbors so they'll remain unawares to what's happening, Une will throw clay bombs in and make a mess 8) I'll charge in afterward and subdue him, since it's my plan, I should undertake the riskiest role. With luck, el make will fight more like Itachi then Sasuke and I won't have to worry about spamming Amaterasu.

Or we can just ask Ninjew to take care of it, whatever works.

Ok, BREAK!

lol

I like that plan, Fusion.

Oh, I had a dream!

This club was stickyed!

Unfortunately, chibi knights weren't... T_T

Oh well, we'll see when FD actually stickyes the darn clubs already...

Oh, also, I don't hate sakura OR her personality.

Like I said before, I just think she belongs in a school-life shojo.

why' date=' wats he gonna do? not like he or anyone else has even regular sharingan..

or...0_0

[/quote']

I have EMS..

Don't Une' date=' el make will kill them and more innocents will be lost.

It's up to us, an Akatsuki member has gone rogue!

Assemble all troops together! Since he stalks DL, DL can use his elite haxor skills to trace el make from all the times he spied on him and find his IP address, from there we will find where he lives. Next, I'll move in with Dranzer and Une, Dranzer will cast a genjutsu on the neighbors so they'll remain unawares to what's happening, Une will throw clay bombs in and make a mess 8) I'll charge in afterward and subdue him, since it's my plan, I should undertake the riskiest role. With luck, el make will fight more like Itachi then Sasuke and I won't have to worry about spamming Amaterasu.

Or we can just ask Ninjew to take care of it, whatever works.

Ok, BREAK!

lol

[/quote']

I only do what I want to do. Unless I'm payed a good fee..

Archived