Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just to lazy to post what Ninjew said. I'm going to work on my fan fiction and then post it I hope.

My microsoft word isn't working so I can't work on my fan fiction. Oh, well I will just start the thread and type it out there.

Really' date=' then read the mind of everyone on YCM and tell me why none of them commented on my poem yet. Oh, and tell me what I'm thinking of right now.

[/quote']

It's because no one likes to read poems or the fact that someone would actually post a poem on this site.

Your thinking I can't read minds and I'm simply making things up, but it just happens to be what others were thinking by coincidence.

Cuz your a NINJA!!!!!!

Anyways' date=' you said you'd post your ff a week ago Aune'......

[/quote']

Yes, yes I am.

o shiznit ninjew up in DMG's grill talkin down and puttin out there, lol

sigh, i fail at being ghetto, so, so much..

anywayz, serebii.net has first screenshots of pokemon B&W, epic 3-D visuals!

so is naruto gonna undergo training right away, immediately go looking for killerbee, or go back to konoha? i think he shud do the 3rd before doing the 2nd, that loose end with Hinata has been hanging for a full arc now..

can you guys rate these two cards please?

201129l.jpg

201129f.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, you can place 1 "Thunder" counter on a monster your opponet controls. During the battle phase, this card can attack all monsters your opponet controls that have a "Thunder" counter(s). When this card battles an opponets monster with a "Thunder" counter(s) on it, remove 1 counter from that monster after damage calculation.

[spoiler=1st Card Criticism] This card can only be activated=Activate only

face up needs a hyphen

period after "The Fourth Hokage" monster is needed

opponet=opponent

no quotes needed around Thunder and capitalize counter

capitalize your in last sentence

capitalize Trap Cards

[spoiler=2nd Card Criticism]

no quotes needed around Thunder and capitalize counter

in the first sentence a should be 1

capitalize battle phase

opponet=opponent

"on them" shud be at end of 2nd sentence

Im glad that someone posted Naruto cards for us to rate, I may start that too, and for any Akatsuki members that do so, I can give them full criticism (i dont really do that much anymore, or at least in pop culture)

Archived