Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see that happening.

And if Fusion was here' date=' he'd agree.

[/quote']

yup

black and white...idk why, but i have a feeling this will be the last gen

congrats Dranzer

sigh el make, u so funny -__-

u knw, EMS is kinda haxor, maybe it's alright for naruto to use kyuubi, but if their fight is supposed to be the last thing, then naruto probly wont have it since plot-no-jutsu demands that the jubi be revived, so..

i wudnt mind if he used it against madara, thas fine by me

EDIT: I AM BACK BABY O HELLZ YES!

LAPTOP IS WORKING ZOMGG

Fusion, wasn't there something you wanted to ask when you got your Laptop back from the grave?

Also, what's this about Pokemon Black and White being in B&W with some kinda graphic I ain't never heard of? Plus, The last scene in Naruto should be Sasuke's Susanoo being absorbed into a Chidori, Naruto pouring the entire Kyuubi Chakra into an old-school Rasengan, and then the two colliding, Naruto somehow, by the miracle of Plot-no-Jutsu, survives, but Sasuke is torn to shreds, and the final scene is Naruto standing there panting, then turning slowly and walking away from the pool of blood and body parts, then a pan down to an incomplete Sharingan Eye, a fade-to-black, the words "The End," then inappropriate upbeat ukulele music.

o and el make didnt have a wacky friday night adventure :/

I will be back after 11 o clock

and we shared thots on new chap for a bit' date=' i dont want naruto using the kyuubi against sasuke in my opinion and other people think the kyuubi chakra and susanoo can be turned into a super rasengan and chidori respectively...

[/quote']

Oh, so when I say what I want you ride all over it, I see how it is.... -_-

Jk.....

Archived