Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its fine JK, ur more active than certain other peoples...

of course when i return home, my laptop cant access the internet T_T which is weird becuz it says im connected, but it says server not found when i open firefox..

el make imma go read urs now, i sure hope i can fix my problem else im only gonna be semi-active for a while T_T

Sometimes YCM doesn't load for a couple hours for me' date=' but that usually happens later in the night time.

(I apologize for my inactivity)

[/quote']

Same here, but for me it seems all day.

And Fusion, NO! Without you this club relies on Ninjew, DL, and me! No offense to the others but....

I could hardly go on due to Easter and taking care of two little kids.

Anyway, ch 6 is almost done, and a new character is introduced!

oh, BTW< I have dra-kun in my friends list.

I just copied/pasted his name onto the add buddy thing.

Also...

I'll read the fic later.

Oh, and what hard match is that, Fu-kun?

BTW< WE CAN FINALLY APPLY TO GET STYCKIED!

EDIT: Oh, I leveled up your card again, Fu-kun.

level 5 yes! thanks DL

and i hear you, I was hanging with a whole neighborhood of little kids on easter

i tried copying and pasting too, but the menu that appears when you type stuff in keeps changing what i copy in there, its annoying

lookin forward to chapter 6

hard match is shikamaru vs shino, hard cuz it's hard to get in the mind of shikamaru and think of wat strategy he'd use against shino :P

LET US APPLY UNE WE MUST BECOME STICKIED

o and some good news, my uncle thinks he knows wats up with my laptop, so i may be able to fix it tonight :D

I iz back bichez!!1!!!11!

It's been 6 days on camp without laptop.Aldo it was fuxing awesome cuz we played football from brekfast to 7pm and play cards till 2 am.Anyway what's been going on here.Congrats on Aa' geting 5 stars.Shino vs Shikamaru would be hard to tell since its unbreakable strategy vs strategy breaker.Also seen new chap.Naruto gave the hand,ww4 is going in the Narutoverse and Sasori and Itachi are back*dances.This was one epic chap.

Archived