Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great news Une and congrats!

surprised people noticed i changed my bio...thot that wuda been more discreet..ah well

the akatsuki people resurrected i think was made to even the playing field out for the war, tho i dont know how itachi's presence will affect sasuke, he may attack kabuto (which may be what he wants)

And el make returns..... to nothing. Soryy about having a life and not posting, lolz.

Anyways, yeah Aune', getting it done. Fusion is still his pimp self, DL got HG so he ups a notch on the respect meter, and Ninjew: I was a jewish person for a night.

Fusion, if you battled me at your current state you would be raped...... And yes, the whacky adventures of el make on Friday nights continues. But, I'll just leave it this: I became Jesus and washed some guys feet.... the rest is for you to never know.

And oh yeah, I still have to post my fanfic.

I could never be Jewish' date=' or vegetarian. I love Cheese Burgers and bacon too much.[/b'] Anyway, I don't have either. Or a DS. So, yeah. Also, congratz on getting a new Flash Drive, Linky-boy.

That is the single most greatest statement ever made..

And does Dra-man hate me or something? Every time I try to add him to my friend list it doesn't work.

Archived