Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's a little expensive for just 1 plane ticket u know...

and despite the hassle of a car ride, itd be more of a hassle taking a round trip on a plane trust me

i shud criticize ur lazyness in posting ur fanfic for us to see, but I'm one to talk...so yea

and o good news, new bleach is up, so naruto shud be up later tonight or tmrw morning since its next

ZOMG NEW CHAPTER

[spoiler=my thoughts]

ZOMBIE AKATSUKI??!!! WTF?!!! well Une shud be in a good mood, Deidara's comin back...sorta

hey guys, remember before the rescue gaara mission, jiraiya told him not to use "that" jutsu?

WE'RE FINALLY GONNA FIND OUT WHAT IT IS!!

and it seems naruto will meet killerbee, like i thought

and kabuto joining madara...i honestly didnt expect that

tho i cant picture Sasuke condoning kabuto using itachi's corpse to obey his will

so maybe sasuke will fight kabuto..

Yeah same with me. The chapter wasn't the best besides the ending. I am not as psyched about the Deidara thing as you may think because he is just a zombie and looks wierd. Who were the other reanimated people?

I just read your Bio Fusion. Thanks. Also Sakura isn't a B**** like every else says. I actually think she is kinda hot. I sayd kinda!

Yeah same with me. The chapter wasn't the best besides the ending. I am not as psyched about the Deidara thing as you may think because he is just a zombie and looks wierd. Who were the other reanimated people?

The one on the far left is Nagato and the one next to him is probably Kakuzu (because of his stitches). I was thinking it was Orochimaru until I saw it. I'm thinking the guy next to Itachi is Sasori, but I thought the Sand Village took his body and made a puppet out of it, but IDK.

(BTW, I apologize for not being here lately)

I had a party today in class and I have been hyped on sugar all day literally all day. I had two throwback Mt. Dew with 40% real sugar! I also had a piece of Root Beer float cake, lots of sweedish fish, a popsicle, about 6.5 oreos, and a Dr. Pepper Float! I couldn't stop shaking my leg! I felt like I was going to puke after the second Mt. Dew. But I didn't. I didn't each lunch and I couldn't focus. It was AWESOME! Still hyped right now actually.

Archived