Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theyr just cool dranzer' date=' i made mine in case someone wants to face me (lookin at u Une)

it sunday 4 u dranzer? eesh thas off, for us the new chap comes out on wednesdays, TMRW in fact

im just biding my time until then, i shud probly play more SS, just beat 5th gym el make

i imagine ur alredy on blue...or even red 0.0

[/quote']

I have wi-fi now so I need to add the fc but I don't know.

I will post my fan fic tomorrow.

wow nobody is on!

*facepalm

i take a nap after being nagged by my sister for a little bit and of course people log on when i'm off

sigh

hey dranzer, out of pure boredom, i took up watching the naruto fillers since im not impatient for shippuden coming out anymore, so im watchin for the heck of it, got into star village arc, was that ur favorite one, seems decent for a filler arc so far

*facepalm

i take a nap after being nagged by my sister for a little bit and of course people log on when i'm off

sigh

hey dranzer' date=' out of pure boredom, i took up watching the naruto fillers since im not impatient for shippuden coming out anymore, so im watchin for the heck of it, got into star village arc, was that ur favorite one, seems decent for a filler arc so far

[/quote']

Fusion this is the only filler that actualy makes sence.It's good because if they released a couple of more episodes it could make up for a movie.

Lets punch captain Krunch

And eat his head for lunch.

Archived